Signatures of Band members..?

Nat

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, so please bear with me if I have placed this question in the wrong area...

I have a slip of paper, bought from and auction house 10 years ago, with 4 signatures on it. I understand Robert Plants and Jimmy Page, but have no idea who Pete is or the other one...As they are sandwiched between Page and Plant, I was assuming they would be band members (Poss Plant & Page tour-but did look into these and there certainly wasn't a Pete there).

Any help welcome in identifying these.

Many thanks,

Nat

Zep Signed paper.JPG

15 hours ago, Nat said:

Bizarre response, bless you and thanks for the help.

"Bless you". :hysterical: 

It's allegedly signed by "Robert Plant", then Jimmy has allegedly signed, "Pete Rock On Jimmy Page". It's allegedly an autograph signed for Pete.

Edited by SteveAJones

23 hours ago, Nat said:

Cheers Ian..The other fella just seems like a dick. Ah well-takes allsorts...Maybe he can go and look for an emoji for a dick, may take up some of his valuable day.

One of the reasons I hang around here is for the levels of douchebaggery. They are as sad as they are hilarious. I am sure their days are very valuable.......... 

We know each other fairly well round here and don't typically take offense. A wide range of personalities. What I'll say is we might take note when we're in this particular section of the forum, i.e. "Newbies." Perhaps a bit of consideration and patience for our new visitors. 🙂

On 10/25/2023 at 1:35 AM, Ian Smith said:

Hey Nat, warning if you are new here. most of the responses here will be like that. Know it alls, sarcasm etc. I am just glad I am not these people. Cheers to you. 

On 10/25/2023 at 1:42 AM, Nat said:

Cheers Ian..The other fella just seems like a dick. Ah well-takes allsorts...Maybe he can go and look for an emoji for a dick, may take up some of his valuable day.

Note I'm the only one who figured it out. You're welcome and kiss my ass.

14 hours ago, Zep Hed said:

We know each other fairly well round here and don't typically take offense. A wide range of personalities. What I'll say is we might take note when we're in this particular section of the forum, i.e. "Newbies." Perhaps a bit of consideration and patience for our new visitors. 🙂

Be kind to Newbies? Or just f'ing be kind and respectful in general. This place is a shithole with 1% great good content. Hey mods, kick my kind and respectful ass off if you want, my life will continue.......