New member hello

Greetings from Virginia! I’ve been a Zeppelin fan since high school and they’re the one band that really made me feel the music. 
I’m looking forward to learning from the group knowledge here and finding out neat facts. Hell, The Song Remains the Same Girl is here so that’s cool! 
I do have a couple or near LZ pieces. One being this album. I bought it 12 years ago from a memorabilia store in Las Vegas. The guy who authenticated the signature is the same guy who authenticates signature on the show Pawn Stars. 

IMG_0960.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2024 at 2:03 PM, Zeppelinman1979 said:

Greetings from Virginia! I’ve been a Zeppelin fan since high school and they’re the one band that really made me feel the music. 
I’m looking forward to learning from the group knowledge here and finding out neat facts. Hell, The Song Remains the Same Girl is here so that’s cool! 
I do have a couple or near LZ pieces. One being this album. I bought it 12 years ago from a memorabilia store in Las Vegas. The guy who authenticated the signature is the same guy who authenticates signature on the show Pawn Stars. 

IMG_0960.jpeg

Welcome aboard!  VERY cool framed album!  Steve Grad is the chief authenticator for Becketts as well as doing checks for items on "Pawn Stars".