The Pro Wrestling thread....

3 hours ago, Wolfman said:

Here is my youtube channel that mostly features those crazy promos for house shows in the 80's. Click on the Videos tab to see all the videos I posted over the years. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/@MatClassics/playlists?app=desktop

Cool Wolfman, I'll check it out!

Love your channel, load of great stuff, brought back a lot of memories!

Edited by luvlz2

No personal stories eh? Just videos?

Heres one , we caught the bus (about five of us , kids) to go to a wrestling show at the cow barn. It was the county colosseum  in far west Texas. This was the mid to late 60s .  This kid Lloyd was throwing ice at the wrestlers , he hit one right between the eyes . Oh man , Gypsy Joe left the middle of his match , jumped out of the ring and commenced chasing this scarred little bastard through-out the arena . I remember him saying over and over , " I CATCH YOU , I KEELL YOU , I CATCH YOU , I KEELL YOU"  .  Security caught him and saved his ass by kicking him out. If Gypsy Joe had caught him , he wouldve definitely had his ass whooped or worse .

Falleció Gypsy Joe, pionero de la lucha hardcore – Superluchas

spacer.png

Edited by greengrass

I have a lot of old favorites, when it comes to women's wrestling. The girls who could actually work in the ring & the eye candy. Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, Melina Perez, Trish Stratus, Lita, Mickie James, Ivory--just to name more than a few....