New Robin Trower & Jack Bruce Album

Jahfin

• 4 weeks later...
Heard a cut from it the other day on XM's Deep Tracks juxtaposed against a classic Trower track, didn't sound too bad.

http://www.robintrower.com/Store-Tour/seven_moons_order.html

In the early eighties i went through a trower faze. I'd always known about Bridge of Sighs from when I was growing up (about three years earlier - hee hee!), but when i went in the service, i started to learn more about the guy. I ended up buying every cassette (!) he ever made! Do any of you recall "B.L.T."? That was with Jack Bruce. I suppose you already knew about that one, huh? It actually had quite a few good tracks on it, if memory serves :blink:

I think he might of had a couple of solo albums with trower...anyone? I know these things are super easy to look up on the internet, just trying to see if any trower fans out there might know...I haven't really followed him since the late '80s. I know he's still out there doing his thing, he comes here every couple of years still, more power to him!

In the early eighties i went through a trower faze. I'd always known about Bridge of Sighs from when I was growing up (about three years earlier - hee hee!), but when i went in the service, i started to learn more about the guy. I ended up buying every cassette (!) he ever made! Do any of you recall "B.L.T."? That was with Jack Bruce. I suppose you already knew about that one, huh? It actually had quite a few good tracks on it, if memory serves :blink:

I think he might of had a couple of solo albums with trower...anyone? I know these things are super easy to look up on the internet, just trying to see if any trower fans out there might know...I haven't really followed him since the late '80s. I know he's still out there doing his thing, he comes here every couple of years still, more power to him!

I was a huge Trower fan from the 70's.I lost track of him since the 80's started.Recently I was searching on him and read some reviews.I picked up his New Century Blues cd .I really like it some tasty playing and excellent vox by Davy Pattison.If you like blues Its great,not a rock cd.some classic Trower licks.

Archived