LED ZEPPELIN EASTER EGGS IN DVD'S AND CD'S

There is an X-Files CD from the late 90's, where they do exactly this. There are 2 songs that you can rewind to as soon as the CD starts playing. Pretty cool. Never seen any other CD's that have this though.

For the most part I have never heard of Easter Eggs on c.d.s. Are you all sure about that one? There is only one c.d. that has something like that that I know about but I've never considered it an Easter Egg. Especially since I think it came out a year before d.v.d.s hit the mainstream market.

So where would YOU all hide a song on a c.d. if it were up to you? How about at the BEGINNING of a c.d.? No...the VERY beginning of a c.d. So that when you push play after you put the disc in...you have to rewind it all the way to the hidden song BEFORE the first one that starts playing. Bad-ass, huh? That c.d. that I know about is by a group called Better Than Ezra. The c.d. is called "Friction, Baby" and I think was released in the year 1996.

ACTUALLY I just Wikipidia-ed the "Deluxe" studio l.p. by Better Than Ezra and found out that only early copies had this song hidden at the beginning. Later copies had it tacked on the end unlisted still. STILL it was done...

There is an X-Files CD from the late 90's, where they do exactly this. There are 2 songs that you can rewind to as soon as the CD starts playing. Pretty cool. Never seen any other CD's that have this though.

Are you talking about the movie soundtrack one where Chris Carter comes in and talks for like 10 min? That scared the crap out of me when I first heard it! I didn't expect it, lol.

Archived