favorite zep album

zeppelin5678

used to be III,

now presence,led zep III is imo their most diverse album, presesence is their least eclectic music, however presence is full of hot rhythms, great funky bass and drums, and it has their best song they ever recorded. Every album made by zep has high and low points, presence sets an incredible standard from the beginning, almost maintains that through out, and dips off slightly on the last song

apart from pet sounds, my fav album is presence

used to be III,

now presence,led zep III is imo their most diverse album, presesence is their least eclectic music, however presence is full of hot rhythms, great funky bass and drums, and it has their best song they ever recorded. Every album made by zep has high and low points, presence sets an incredible standard from the beginning, almost maintains that through out, and dips off slightly on the last song

apart from pet sounds, my fav album is presence

III is my favourite, but Presence has grown on me lot recently. I mean, I've always liked it, but I always considered it to be not as good as the first six, but I think I can now say that Led Zeppelin's first seven albums are all classics. Funny how your taste can change with time...

But III has always been my favourite. Other albums may have better songs, but there is something about III that's a little bit different and special for me.

*Edit*

I just noticed what you said about the last song on Presence, I absolutely love "Tea For One"! I would say it's my second favourite track after "Achilles Last Stand".

DIP'S OFF AT THE LAST TRACK!?!?!?!?

Tea For One?Okay then,well,that's your opinion,but Tea For One is one of the best tracks on the album (After ALS and NFBM) it is however,the only time the band ever repeat themselves,ever. (SIBLY off III) my fav is IV,the entire 1st side of Black Dog,Rock And Roll,Battle Of Evermore and Stairway just blows my mind every time,then MMH get's things freaky (My least favourite on the album) and Four Sticks,two words describe Bonzo on this track:HOLY SHIT! GTC is beautiful and When The Levee Breaks is amazing,i love it.

Archived