love the new homepage

katydidgood

It rocks...though I did like the smoking on the original. Anyone else notice cause my ol man thinks I'm nuts. Their ciggis were smokin right? Anyway just had to give a "right on man" to the creators of this webpage. I love it....especially at the end when they appear rockin it out in 2008.

Yeaaahhhh maaaan! Yall must a had that planned. Nice finish to the blimp over the stadium..at first it was just a shadow and Now its the band. fuckin ayyy

Put a smile on face, it did

It rocks...though I did like the smoking on the original. Anyone else notice cause my ol man thinks I'm nuts. Their ciggis were smokin right? Anyway just had to give a "right on man" to the creators of this webpage. I love it....especially at the end when they appear rockin it out in 2008.

Yeaaahhhh maaaan! Yall must a had that planned. Nice finish to the blimp over the stadium..at first it was just a shadow and Now its the band. fuckin ayyy

Put a smile on face, it did

I agree. Here's to the Webmaster...

• Administrators
You are not nuts. Smokes were smoking. I kinda miss that. But the new look rocks. For your life is one of my favorite tunes. PS just thought I would point out there is another thread about the new home page.

You can still see "smoke" on the main Discography page.

Thanks guys--everytime I showed him, he couldn't see it. For a minute there I thought I had special powers :rolleyes: seein whatever I wanted to see.

and yeah I found the other thread--after rushing right in and postin this one--

Damn Sam you are one talented webmaster. Thanks for all the hard work.

katy

Archived