world tour petition

pinky

This petition was started by a friend of some sort of led zeppelin manager(who is currently interested in the petition) and can be found on youchoose.net (or just search it) just give your name (make it up if you want) and e-mail adress and send it in. I urge everyone on this site to sign the petition.

As much as I like the idea, I seriously doubt this will change their minds on whether or not they want to tour. In a way, that's cool, because you know they're going to do it because they want to do it, not just for the payday. CUZ IT'S GONNA BE A BIG PAYDAY.

It could have 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 names on it but if Plant't dont want to tour, Plant aint gonna tour. No petition is gonna make him go:

"Oh crap! You mean people actually want to see Led Zeppelin!?!?!?!?! Well sorry Alison but it seems that all these names on a website know what is right for me, so the tour's off Im afraid...wait a minute you can come on tour and sing 'Battle of Evermore'."

He and the others KNOW the demand, its funny how people think they have the right to tell Led Zeppelin what to do.

Archived