coda

I was going to say something but changed my mind. How do you cancel a reply on this thing.

Computers who knows how they work.

You can't delete a post but you can edit it to be blank.....

in the song "walking the floor" on coda who does the bakcing vocals on that song i have no idea they are very whiney

Robert Plant does the backing vocals for "Walter's Walk," but I believe his voice MIGHT BE put through an effect (like he used on the later tours to annoying affect) that makes his voice sound even higher--I COULD very easily BE WRONG.

Or maybe, it was left over vocal track from 1972 when Plant could still hit those high notes, and his new vocal in 1982(?) is trying to harmonize with it.

Robert Plant does the backing vocals for "Walter's Walk," but I believe his voice MIGHT BE put through an effect (like he used on the later tours to annoying affect) that makes his voice sound even higher--I COULD very easily BE WRONG.

Or maybe, it was left over vocal track from 1972 when Plant could still hit those high notes, and his new vocal in 1982(?) is trying to harmonize with it.

Spot on. They used the octave modulator effect like the annoying one used live in '77. Check out the end of Rock and Roll from Badgeholders in L.A. and it's the same one used in the "John Bonham over the top........"just before Moby Dick on Destroyer.

There is no Zeppelin song called "Walking the Floor" - where did you buy your version? It's a strange mistake to make - possibly counterfeit?

i got it for my birthday last year to complete my collection...my friend gave it to me

Archived