Awesome Jimmy Page Solos

Back to the proper topic of this Thread: Awesome Jimmy Page Solos

1973 - SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU --

MSG NYC, NY

Amen to that choice. :thumbsup: I was (blessed by the universe to have been) at those MSG concerts. :notworthy: Even at that time, I had a sense that, in my lifetime, I would not be privileged to see another band that came close to what Zep were at their peak.

Amen to that choice. :thumbsup: I was (blessed by the universe to have been) at those MSG concerts. :notworthy: Even at that time, I had a sense that, in my lifetime, I would not be privileged to see another band that came close to what Zep were at their peak.

Or, another way you could say that MSG, is that:

"Even at that time, I had a sense that, in my lifetime, I would not be privileged to see another band that came close to what Zep were at their peak, at the climax of their career . . . " :D

Was that their whole performance - they only did 2 songs? EDIT: never mind, here's them doing Stairway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfF14Vh-0Sw...feature=related

I hadn't seen this since 1988, so thank you for the link. I didn't remember the music as being bad, but then I was drunk as well ...

i have videos of the kashmir and a really great misty mountain hop from that show as well. the heartbreaker just absolutely wasnt happening from the start but page carried on through like a professional. keep in mind that if bonham and jones were present, that heartbreaker couldve ended up in outer space

Or, another way you could say that MSG, is that:

"Even at that time, I had a sense that, in my lifetime, I would not be privileged to see another band that came close to what Zep were at their peak, at the climax of their career . . . " :D

Very well stated, Rover. :D If our hands weren't tied by forum guidelines, we might note that Led Zeppelin probably had several climaxes during their career.

Archived