Robert Plant & Allison Krauss

pinky

If anybody has seen them please post the setlist mainly any zep songs.I am going to see them only because for the time being it's as close to a Zeppelin concert as I'll get (and gone, gone, gone) so I'm hoping they'll play some zep stuff although I'm not holding my breath for Stairway.

They haven't started touring yet so it's a bit early for anyone to have a set list. I suspect there won't be a lot of Zep tunes as it's a concert for Raising Sand, though I would imagine it'll be an expanded version of Crossroads where they'll sing each other's songs (but that could be Robert solo as well as Zep on his end).

I'm (almost) certain I read somewhere that Robert will do "When The Levee Breaks". I just need to find out where I read that!

They did that on Crossroads (amazing version I might add) so yeah, I'd suspect they'll do it on tour. No complaints from me :D

They did that on Crossroads (amazing version I might add) so yeah, I'd suspect they'll do it on tour. No complaints from me :D

oh god if they play that hopefully they wont do it like they did it was awful although I'll take it over no Zeppelin.

Archived