Dying Dog as art

pinky

There is an artist named Guillermo Vargas "Habuac" who payed a few kids to go out and catch a dog wich was a pet and he took tied it with a short rope to a wall in art gallery as a display of some sort he left the dog for three days and on purpose did not feed it or give it water it of course died now here comes the part that made me post this HE'S DOING IT AGAIN. thats right there is some sort of online petition out there I dont know if this will work but heres th link

http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition.html

Ok if I see a dog on the side of the street I'll tie it up and let it die slowly and painfully because a dog that's not a pet as you say thats perfectly fine it doent matter that its still an animal and anyways the point is he's going to do it again.

I'm not saying I don't think he should have tried to help the dog, but I think he has a valid point that most people don't care about things like this until they are right in their face. For instance, most people wouldn't care as much about the genocide in Rwanda if it weren't for the numerous movies made based on it, and all of the media coverage.

So I think what we need to do is be more aware of our surroundings and what is going on in other people's/animal's lives.

I think I would need more information to speculate any further on the subject though....

Archived