I have got my " A Celebration" book today!

Spacewoman

I´ve received per post my ordered Led Zeppelin " A Celebration" book and I must say, I love it! It will be certainly an awesome read, I´m looking forward to it. I like the whole history of the recordings, those gorgeous pics and the lot of useful infos.

I would like to buy one book more. And so I have such a question on you all: please, could you give me a tip, which else book is worth of it? In our internet stores there are still those books:

Led Zeppelin 33 1/3

Led Zeppelin Complete

Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven- I have heard that this one is only a compilation of disinformations and detractions :D

How the west was won

Led Zeppelin-Talking

Could you recomend me ,please, which book is good? I wish a good read and a lot of gorgeous pics and a lot of true informations.

Thanks very much! :)

I´ve received per post my ordered Led Zeppelin " A Celebration" book and I must say, I love it!

I would like to buy one book more. And so I have such a question on you all: please, could you give me a tip, which else book is worth of it?

Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven- I have heard that this one is only a compilation of disinformations and detractions :D

Could you recomend me ,please, which book is good? I wish a good read and a lot of gorgeous pics and a lot of true informations.

Thanks very much! :)

Hello, Spacewoman!

My recommendation is : LED ZEPPELIN: The story of a band and their music 1968-1980 by Keith Shadwick. This is a good book. I personally liked it a lot.

From your list, pls don't waste your money on The Stairway to Heaven book by Richard Cole.

Everytime I see it in my bookshelf, it's like: "Am I going to chuck it or not?" But I guess, it's still part of the Led Zeppelin memorabilia/collection I have, you know... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Spacewoman!

My recommendation is : LED ZEPPELIN: The story of a band and their music 1968-1980 by Keith Shadwick. This is a good book. I personally liked it a lot.

From your list, pls don't waste your money on The Stairway to Heaven book by Richard Cole.

Everytime I see it in my bookshelf, it's like: "Am I going to chuck it or not?" But I guess, it's still part of the Led Zeppelin memorabilia/collection I have, you know... :)

Deborah is 100% right! That's the book and we know books!

Deborah is 100% right! That's the book and we know books!

This is very nice, thanks! :)

But the only problem is, that I couldn´t find this book anywhere in our country. Maybe I will have to activate my Mastercard for online buying and try to get it from abroad. Somebody told me, that it is very cheaper than over the sellers from our internet stores, who only want to flay the customers! :D

This is very nice, thanks! :)

Somebody told me, that it is very cheaper than over the sellers from our internet stores, who only want to flay the customers! :D

Just a few weeks ago I was in a bookstore and the book was still for sale at AUD 39.99 which is the equivalent of approx. USD 36.00.

I think you'd be better off buying it over the Internet at Amazon books. It's on sale for approx. USD 17-19 Here's the link for you.

Enjoy your read!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=se...p;x=13&y=23

Archived