where have I been?

sailor86

How're you all doin'? I have been under the impression that I was practically the last big Zeppelin fan alive. I love these guys. Jimmy Page all but taught me to play guitar. He is my number one influence. And even though Robert sometimes talks like a different language, I love his passion and uninhibitedness for the sake of the music. John Paul was the perfect complement, like the "brains" of the band( that 's arguable since Jimmy did all their producing). And what can you say about Bonham? The greatest drummer of his time. Or at least the most beloved.

These guys fired up the hearts of many a young rock and roller. They are without parallel in their influence on the music industry. I watched Song Remains the Sameseveral times and never get tired of it.

Basically I've been under a rock for awhile now. (I became a dad 11 years ago and have done little for myself). But since being released from incarceration last year, I have discovered this thing called a computer and boy do I love some of the creativity one can get involved with for little or no money. This seems to be a badass website and I am really, really, really looking forward to sharing thoughts, likes, dislikes, and experiences with you all.

Rock and friggin' roll

peace and the blues,

sailor

Basically I've been under a rock for awhile now. But since being released from incarceration last year, I have discovered this thing called a computer.

sailor

They're fun aren't they?

Incarceration wouldn't be so bad if you had plenty to drink,

2d0l1t4.jpg

but freedom is so much better

2j2g6ix.jpg

It's nice to be ON TOP of the rock now isn't it? ROCK ON !!!!

bigredone.jpg

To Zeppelin!

Archived