Aussie tribute

andrew blackmore

hi all,

"The led Zeppelin show" is playing The Albion Hotel Sunday 25th may 2008 between 6pm-till 9pm, and Bowral Hotel the 30th of may 2008 Bowral.

check out youtube zeppelinlive for videos of the band! Also check out www.zeppelinlive.com.au

Cheers

hi andrew, a few of us are going to that, please see the australian fans thread. will you be there?

thanks! and i will, and i do! lol to you too!

not working today?

Yes I am and I am working really hard its a tough job but someone has to do it.Surfing the net and getting paid pretty well to.If you talk to the Band ask them if they are planning to do any shows in the USA

I want to go would you come get Me.

Al, we will enjoy the show and have a few drinks for you too, Ok? :drunk:

I will take some pictures and post them here, how's that?

It's not the real thing, but if our boys do not agree to tour, we will need to be satisfied by tribute bands, what can I say...

Al, we will enjoy the show and have a few drinks for you too, Ok? :drunk:

I will take some pictures and post them here, how's that?

It's not the real thing, but if our boys do not agree to tour, we will need to be satisfied by tribute bands, what can I say...

Sounds good to Me and I thank You.

DSC01493.jpg

These guys play around My area and they are pretty good but not even close to the real Zep.

also Lez Zep played in New Orleans but I had to work.Saw Dread Zeppelin once about 18 years ago.

So, how was it for the people that went?

hey, GibsonGirl! It went great! :) We posted our comments on the show on the Austalian Fans' thread..

I guess, you already checked that out.. B)

Archived