Krauss/Plant in Lexington Kentucky

Well you guys can fight and argue all you want about the Plant/Krauss team, but July 18, 2008 I'm am going to see one of my heros live for the first time ever, being that I was born in 1989. I do wish more than anyone that the Zeppelin would take flight in my lifetime, but if it doesnt, that is thier choice and they have given me so much joy and good times with their past music, it seems so selfish if I would complain about what they are doing now. I am so exicted about this I cant hardly stand it. I like the Plant/Krauss project but I am from the Appalachian Mountains so I am more used to folk music than others, I mainly play folk and folk rock and Zep fits in that catergorie to me (LV III, LV IV). I was also wondering if anyone has the setlist that they have been doing on tour, I know its mostly probably RS stuff and I know they have been doing Battle Of Evermore(I might die after actually hearing Robert singing a Zep song live for the first time), but just any news on what their doin would be really cool...

I was also wondering if anyone has the setlist that they have been doing on tour, I know its mostly probably RS stuff and I know they have been doing Battle Of Evermore(I might die after actually hearing Robert singing a Zep song live for the first time), but just any news on what their doin would be really cool...

From Los Angeles, June 23 and 24

Rich Woman

Black Dog

Leave My Woman Alone

I'm in the Mood

Primitives

Let the Bon Temps Roulez

Sister Rosetta

Goodbye and So Long to You

Trampled Rose

Down to the River to Pray

Fortune Teller

Please Read the Letter

Through the Morning through the Night

Nothin'

Killin the Blues

Black Country Woman

Gone, Gone, Gone

The Battle of Evermore

Matty Groves

Greener Pastures

You Don't Knock

Long Journey Home

One Woman Man

From Los Angeles, June 23 and 24

Rich Woman

Black Dog

Leave My Woman Alone

I'm in the Mood

Primitives

Let the Bon Temps Roulez

Sister Rosetta

Goodbye and So Long to You

Trampled Rose

Down to the River to Pray

Fortune Teller

Please Read the Letter

Through the Morning through the Night

Nothin'

Killin the Blues

Black Country Woman

Gone, Gone, Gone

The Battle of Evermore

Matty Groves

Greener Pastures

You Don't Knock

Long Journey Home

One Woman Man

thanks I cant wait I just ordered tickets.

Well you guys can fight and argue all you want about the Plant/Krauss team, but July 18, 2008 I'm am going to see one of my heros live for the first time ever, being that I was born in 1989. I do wish more than anyone that the Zeppelin would take flight in my lifetime, but if it doesnt, that is thier choice and they have given me so much joy and good times with their past music, it seems so selfish if I would complain about what they are doing now. I am so exicted about this I cant hardly stand it. I like the Plant/Krauss project but I am from the Appalachian Mountains so I am more used to folk music than others, I mainly play folk and folk rock and Zep fits in that catergorie to me (LV III, LV IV). I was also wondering if anyone has the setlist that they have been doing on tour, I know its mostly probably RS stuff and I know they have been doing Battle Of Evermore(I might die after actually hearing Robert singing a Zep song live for the first time), but just any news on what their doin would be really cool...

Have fun, although I'm a bit disappointed you needed to know the set list in advance. I almost NEVER want to know the set list in advance.

Have fun, although I'm a bit disappointed you needed to know the set list in advance. I almost NEVER want to know the set list in advance.

lol I was just wantin to know to see what Krauss songs they might play and Im taking a girl who likes Alison Krauss, but doesnt know as much about Led Zeppelin and I was gonna let her listen to some of the songs before hand because to me, Its fun knowing the songs that are being played live, but thats just me. I would go no matter what the setlist was, I can't wait only 19 days!!!

I almost NEVER want to know the set list in advance.

I know... I sort of wish that I didn't read about them playing "In The Mood" on here. It would have made it that more exciting to have heard it live. I wouldn't have guessed in a million years they would have played that!

lol I was just wantin to know to see what Krauss songs they might play and Im taking a girl who likes Alison Krauss, but doesnt know as much about Led Zeppelin and I was gonna let her listen to some of the songs before hand because to me, Its fun knowing the songs that are being played live, but thats just me. I would go no matter what the setlist was, I can't wait only 19 days!!!

hey, shaggy do us a favor and come back and post your review. i would love to hear it.

have a great show!

beat

Archived