Can you help spot what ones I am missing?

No1ZeppelinFan

Can someone PM me and let me in on where I can I find this stuff? I used to grab vinyls/cassettes from a store here in DE but since he closed, I have no sources. I managed to snag Destroyer and Badgeholders on CD but that's about it. Most of my stuff is on vinyl. Had no idea all these shows were available. I'd especially be interested in the Philly Zep shows '72 and '75. I was at the 2/8/75 show at the tender age of 7. Don't remember too much of it other than visuals of them on stage. I DO remember Bonham's hands looking like lawn mower blades during Moby Dick!

Please don't reply with "you have to know where to look" cuz obviously I don't. Somebody put me on the trail, and should we ever meet in person, I will let you touch Bonzo's hat.......

what does the cover of your badgeholders CD look like?

I have to pull it out but from memory, I believe it's a 4 CD set and each CD has a live pic on the cover. My vinyl 2LP version: one is a pink cover and the other, blue. The labels are taped onto the jacket.

I also have the 5CD Uncensored box.

Also, I keep hearing about "It'll Be Me" from LA Forum but I have a version from Dallas with Mick Ralphs. I think the 2LP is "Duckwalks and Lasers". Pretty cool. One LP has Jimmy's ARMS performance at RAH as well as MSG/TSRTS stuff like the Ocean and SIBLY.

I'm gonna have to pull out my vinyls and see what I have.

Sorry for butting in to this thread, but i really hope someone can help me. My dad was at the Newcastle U.K gig on 11/11/1971 and i've been trying without success to find a bootleg of it for him. Can anyone help me as to where i may find it? Sorry again for going off topic :wave:

Can someone PM me and let me in on where I can I find this stuff? I used to grab vinyls/cassettes from a store here in DE but since he closed, I have no sources. I managed to snag Destroyer and Badgeholders on CD but that's about it. Most of my stuff is on vinyl. Had no idea all these shows were available. I'd especially be interested in the Philly Zep shows '72 and '75. I was at the 2/8/75 show at the tender age of 7. Don't remember too much of it other than visuals of them on stage. I DO remember Bonham's hands looking like lawn mower blades during Moby Dick!

Please don't reply with "you have to know where to look" cuz obviously I don't. Somebody put me on the trail, and should we ever meet in person, I will let you touch Bonzo's hat.......

I just PM'd you.

Archived