CHRIS CORNELL:

CHRIS CORNELL: - New Solo Album Samples, Audio Interview Available

Former SOUNDGARDEN/AUDIOSLAVE singer Chris Cornell premiered several new tracks from his upcoming third solo album, produced by mega producer Timbaland, on Tuesday (July 22) during an interview with Matt Pinfield of the 101.9 RXP radio station in New York City. Short audio clips of the songs "Long Gone", "Scream", "Watch Out", "Ground Zero" and "Never Far Away", as well the entire chat in MP3 format, are available at this location.

Ryan Seacrest broke news of the Cornell/Timbaland collaboration on March 27 when the duo called in to his radio show.

"This is the best work I've done in my career," Timbaland told Seacrest. He later claimed his work with Cornell even rivaled tracks made with Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado.

Chris stated about the unlikely pairing, "This is different from anything I've ever done. I've come from an indie rock world, where, if you have a producer, it's somebody who's not a musician, not a songwriter. He's just someone who twists knobs and can kinda tell you if they think a song is too long or too short or needs to be more aggressive. Tim's a songwriter, so I was working with him in a collaboration, sort of as if we were in a band."

CHRIS CORNELL: - New Solo Album Samples, Audio Interview Available

Former SOUNDGARDEN/AUDIOSLAVE singer Chris Cornell premiered several new tracks from his upcoming third solo album, produced by mega producer Timbaland, on Tuesday (July 22) during an interview with Matt Pinfield of the 101.9 RXP radio station in New York City. Short audio clips of the songs "Long Gone", "Scream", "Watch Out", "Ground Zero" and "Never Far Away", as well the entire chat in MP3 format, are available at this location.

Ryan Seacrest broke news of the Cornell/Timbaland collaboration on March 27 when the duo called in to his radio show.

"This is the best work I've done in my career," Timbaland told Seacrest. He later claimed his work with Cornell even rivaled tracks made with Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado.

Chris stated about the unlikely pairing, "This is different from anything I've ever done. I've come from an indie rock world, where, if you have a producer, it's somebody who's not a musician, not a songwriter. He's just someone who twists knobs and can kinda tell you if they think a song is too long or too short or needs to be more aggressive. Tim's a songwriter, so I was working with him in a collaboration, sort of as if we were in a band."

Damn, I would hope so.................... :huh:

:rolleyes:

Love Chris.... :)

he's one of my faves, as well.

we used to play a game while we drank in chicago and whatever music was playing, we would decide if chris could sing it...

example: guess who/'no sugar tonight'

beatbo: chris could sing that!

Archived