Random Picutre Thread

Atlas

Carrickfergus is about 20/25 min drive from where I live (I'm there more often than at home...I might as well move there!) So there would be no problem about getting more pictures in that location. It would be very interesting in the outcome of it.

SozoZoso do you live close to where that pict was taken?

If so, go back and snap some more photos. Dont touch any headstones though ;-)

rnSB2PL.jpg

Ok, I went back to the card I had in my camera (I only uploaded some images on the laptop) and I have come across this photo which was taken a split second before I took a picture of the face thing. I've zoomed into the image as well.

post-19782-0-03868600-1411421116_thumb.j post-19782-0-46700500-1411421132_thumb.j

Edited by SozoZoso

Ok, I went back to the card I had in my camera (I only uploaded some images on the laptop) and I have come across this photo which was taken a split second before I took a picture of the face thing. I've zoomed into the image as well.

attachicon.gifIMG_223802.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_223801.jpg

Yeah , i zoomed it up too and i dint see anything . Probably just as well , eh?

I've been to the castle many many times, as I said I only live a 20 minute drive from the town and yes, the castle is allegedly haunted (I think there are 2 ghosts there, one is a drummer boy and the other is known as "Button Cap")

Across the road from the castle there is a old pub called The Dobbins Inn (again, it's one of my watering holes) and it too has a ghost called "Maud" who had an ill-fated affair with Button Cap...and it went terribly wrong. I don't know the full story but she is supposed to haunt the upper rooms (she makes her appearance quite known to male guests)

And just down the street from the Dobbins Inn, is this....

post-19782-0-79290100-1411604256_thumb.j

The stocks stands on the sight where an old gaol once stood. I once had my picture taken in the stocks by my cousin, and while she was taking the photo of me, I had a feeling that there was something to the left side of me. When I had the pictures developed at a later stage, on that particular photo showed a large orb to the left of me.

The photo I no longer have as it was take some time ago.

I've been to the castle many many times, as I said I only live a 20 minute drive from the town and yes, the castle is allegedly haunted (I think there are 2 ghosts there, one is a drummer boy and the other is known as "Button Cap")

Across the road from the castle there is a old pub called The Dobbins Inn (again, it's one of my watering holes) and it too has a ghost called "Maud" who had an ill-fated affair with Button Cap...and it went terribly wrong. I don't know the full story but she is supposed to haunt the upper rooms (she makes her appearance quite known to male guests)

And just down the street from the Dobbins Inn, is this....

attachicon.gifstocks_zps4f11f64a.jpg

The stocks stands on the sight where an old gaol once stood. I once had my picture taken in the stocks by my cousin, and while she was taking the photo of me, I had a feeling that there was something to the left side of me. When I had the pictures developed at a later stage, on that particular photo showed a large orb to the left of me.

The photo I no longer have as it was take some time ago.

"The stocks stands on the sight where an old gaol once stood."

Probably a ghostly jailer . Old Castles and such fascinate me. But yeah , it sounds like good times there especially the haunted watering holes.

1sJgumk.png

Edited by Wally Hood