Mr. Baldwin & Mr. Bonham---Your take at it

I think John is going to play right on.....i bet you any money he never put that bass down or left the organ unpluged......Jason is Guaranteed to play shockingly better than what he did in Moscow for that wonderful "Peace" show accompanied by Motley Crue, Skid Row and that man Zakk Wylde(watch the video). Both guys are going to Groove.

I think John is going to play right on.....i bet you any money he never put that bass down or left the organ unpluged......Jason is Guaranteed to play shockingly better than what he did in Moscow for that wonderful "Peace" show accompanied by Motley Crue, Skid Row and that man Zakk Wylde(watch the video). Both guys are going to Groove.

JPJ will play to perfection so will Jason but I am sure he will be VERY nervous before the show. :D

What do the people have to say about JPJ and Jason?

I am glad you started this thread because i am surprised at the lack of JPJ discussion. To me, having him adding his parts to the songs again is really what makes this special. i was strongly reminded of his contributions when the DVD came out in 2003...In My Time of Dying, unbelievable! I remember Plant saying that he "rediscovered a fondness for Jonesy" after working on the DVD prep. Me too, the guy is a monster.

The last time i really saw him rock was when he played with Lenny Kravitz "Are you gonna go my way" on an awards show back in '93, so this is long overdue.

Regardless of what Robert wants to do after the O2 show, i really hope that Pagey and Jonesy decide to put their musical heads together again. We need another Black Dog or Achille's Last Stand. Those are two standout tracks that i believe were born from those two minds.

Archived