This or That

Dancin'Days

Tell your hubby that I said Hi! Tell him that he is also a very lucky man!

Fast cars for sure!

Gas guzzlers or Fuel Economy? ROF!

Well if by gas guzzlers you mean muscle cars from the 60's, I'd choose that, but I'm going to have to say in my old age (43) fuel economy. I drive 70 miles round trip Monday through Friday.

Florida Gators or Texas Longhorns

Well if by gas guzzlers you mean muscle cars from the 60's, I'd choose that, but I'm going to have to say in my old age (43) fuel economy. I drive 70 miles round trip Monday through Friday.

Florida Gators or Texas Longhorns

You know that I am going to choose the Texas Longhorns being from Texas and all! Ha Ha!

here's a good one for you, The Dallas Cowboys or the Green Bay Packers? ROF!

You know that I am going to choose the Texas Longhorns being from Texas and all! Ha Ha!

here's a good one for you, The Dallas Cowboys or the Green Bay Packers? ROF!

Well you know I've already asked for help on how to "unfriend" someone regarding the Jimi/Jimmy pick. You're pushing my buttons pal, you're pushing my buttons.

My favorite teams are the Packers and whoever happens to be playing Dallas that week.

Scooby Doo or Tom and Jerry

Well you know I've already asked for help on how to "unfriend" someone regarding the Jimi/Jimmy pick. You're pushing my buttons pal, you're pushing my buttons.

My favorite teams are the Packers and whoever happens to be playing Dallas that week.

Scooby Doo or Tom and Jerry

I love Scooby!

Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck/ ROF!

SHIT! Another tough one!

Chicago!

Kansas or The Doobie Brothers? ROF!

Kansas. My husband loves Kansas. One year for a Christmas present I bought tickets to the Kansas/Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra at a really beautiful theater. It was an amazing expeience. It was on his bowling night so as he was getting ready to go out, I presented him with the tickets. After the shock and awe, he was then all worried about not getting someone to take his place at bowling. I had already taken care of that weeks earlier and found someone to bowl for him.

I typed a bunch of Kansas song titles on a sheet of paper in all different fonts and sizes and wrapped the tickets in that paper. Before he opened the box with the tickets in it, he just kept reading all the titles. He had no clue what was inside.

Golf or fishing.

Kansas. My husband loves Kansas. One year for a Christmas present I bought tickets to the Kansas/Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra at a really beautiful theater. It was an amazing expeience. It was on his bowling night so as he was getting ready to go out, I presented him with the tickets. After the shock and awe, he was then all worried about not getting someone to take his place at bowling. I had already taken care of that weeks earlier and found someone to bowl for him.

I typed a bunch of Kansas song titles on a sheet of paper in all different fonts and sizes and wrapped the tickets in that paper. Before he opened the box with the tickets in it, he just kept reading all the titles. He had no clue what was inside.

Golf or fishing.

Fishing!

Football or Baseball? ROF!

Archived