will you be able to be there when they tour?

Diana-loura

i haven't seen led zeppelin live yet... and i can't think of anything i want to see more in my life than Jimmy Page live... i don't care about anything else... my only nightmare is that i will not be able to do that, concerning it to be very far and ofcourse the 'don't have enough money issue' <_< or the difficulty of getting tickets... seriously i will die :blink: if i don't make it... i just don't want to miss the chance...don't you feel the same sometimes?? :unsure:

the availability of tickets will probably be the main stumbling block for most fans, as it was for me and many many thousands of others with the O2 reunion.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE none of the ballot fiasco revisited - although there surely won't be quite the same level of demand for this project, whatever it turns out to be.

I think if Plant was touring with them, then the availability would be an issue and tickets would be an outrageous price. But I don't think that will happen without Plant. Obviously the tour will do extremely well and will sell out arenas, but I don't think it would be any harder than it is to get a ticket to Metallica or AC/DC. You just have to act fast!

Archived