The Plant Room

kiss of fire

That's pretty cool for Robert, although I think they should have had a room other than the basement named for him. Now that would be a good room to name for Jack Bruce. No actually in his case the dungeon would be more appropriate and the penthouse for Robert.

That's pretty cool for Robert, although I think they should have had a room other than the basement named for him. Now that would be a good room to name for Jack Bruce. No actually in his case the dungeon would be more appropriate and the penthouse for Robert.

:beer: Just what I was thinking when I heard about it - but it's been transformed from a dank storage room to a small venue in itself.

(I spoke to someone involved with the refurbishment, who described it to me as a club within a club, so to speak)

:beer: Just what I was thinking when I heard about it - but it's been transformed from a dank storage room to a small venue in itself.

(I spoke to someone involved with the refurbishment, who described it to me as a club within a club, so to speak)

Well, then we think alike. Have one on me! :beer:

Archived