Australian Story.

coogeeboy

A few weeks ago on the ABC on an episode of Australian Story, it featured the story of Rick Grossman, bass player with the Hoodoo Gurus on his past drug addiction & his years of rehabilitation at the Buttery, a drug rehabilitation clinic on the North Coast of NSW.

Anyway Rick spoke about his early years as a musician & how he came to be one & he stated that Led Zeppelin was the band that first encouraged him to become one & it showed film of LZ playing in Sydney in 1972.

Although the Hoodoo Gurus are a different type of musical genes, LZ have the appeal to break down all sterotypes & influence everyone.

A few weeks ago on the ABC on an episode of Australian Story, it featured the story of Rick Grossman, bass player with the Hoodoo Gurus on his past drug addiction & his years of rehabilitation at the Buttery, a drug rehabilitation clinic on the North Coast of NSW.

Anyway Rick spoke about his early years as a musician & how he came to be one & he stated that Led Zeppelin was the band that first encouraged him to become one & it showed film of LZ playing in Sydney in 1972.

Although the Hoodoo Gurus are a different type of musical genes, LZ have the appeal to break down all sterotypes & influence everyone.

hi there and welcome! that sounds like a good story, sorry i missed it.

behaving myself? NEVER!

have you heard from grant reggie? i would love to go see the band again before chrissy would be good. it would be great to see you again. maybe coogeeboy might like to attend?

Not lately and ther's nothing on their site.

Yeah it would be good to catch up.

Everyone is welcome.

Watch this space.

Archived