REMEMBERING JOHN LENNON ON 8 DECEMBER 2008

ZeppFanForever

i was unaware of the suicides, ZFF. kinda in my own scene. what i was aware of was the remarkable outpouring of first grief and then love. that was truly amazing.

but, to stab back at something, what is up with killing beatles? the nutter that took a few deadly pokes at george and his wife with a knife INSIDE the man's estate was really astonishing.

WTF?

i was unaware of the suicides, ZFF. kinda in my own scene. what i was aware of was the remarkable outpouring of first grief and then love. that was truly amazing.

but, to stab back at something, what is up with killing beatles? the nutter that took a few deadly pokes at george and his wife with a knife INSIDE the man's estate was really astonishing.

WTF?

How's it going "beatbo" my buddy? All I can say is that Mark David Chapman was a mentally ill and deranged person. I don't have an answer to your question as to why anybody would want to kill THE BEATLES. Remember what happened to George Harrison? Someone broke into George's home and tried to kill him by stabbing him. Thank God George survived. I'm like you "beatbo," why would anybody want to harm THE EX-BEATLES? ROCK ON!