Hello to everyone

lady strange

Hi there.I am new at the forum so I decided to say high!My name is Konstantina and I come from Bulgaria.I am 18 years old.Most of my peers don't listen to rock (unfortunately) and that's why I registered in this forum.I'm glad I have the opportunity to communicate with you and I hope I'll make friends here :) see you

Hi! Welcome 2 the board! I'm fairly new 2

Hi there.I am new at the forum so I decided to say high!My name is Konstantina and I come from Bulgaria.I am 18 years old.Most of my peers don't listen to rock (unfortunately) and that's why I registered in this forum.I'm glad I have the opportunity to communicate with you and I hope I'll make friends here :) see you

Welcome and nice to here from someone from Bulgaria

Welcome to the forum :D

Archived