Help me identify these photos!

JRomero

A very long time ago, my parents bought me this Led Zeppelin t-shirt. This must of been around 1998 or 1999. For the longest time now, I've been trying to locate the images used on the t-shirt, but to no success.

Here are photos of the t-shirt:

DSC02221.jpg

Jimmy Page:

DSC02213.jpg

Robert Plant:

DSC02215.jpg

John Paul Jones:

DSC02216.jpg

John Bonham:

DSC02219.jpg

And help is greatly appreciated! Thank you and happy holidays!

Jason

A very long time ago, my parents bought me this Led Zeppelin t-shirt. This must of been around 1998 or 1999. For the longest time now, I've been trying to locate the images used on the t-shirt, but to no success.

DSC02221.jpg

Jimmy Page:

DSC02213.jpg

Robert Plant:

DSC02215.jpg

John Paul Jones:

DSC02216.jpg

John Bonham:

DSC02219.jpg

Jason

Sorry....I can't help with the pics but you must have some cool parents!

DSC02221.jpg

Jimmy Page:

DSC02213.jpg

I´m sure that this one of Jimmy is from Oakland :)

23ubdj6.jpg

That is such a cool t-shirt! Lucky you!

Dunno where the pics come from though, sorry :mellow:

Holy crap! I'm wearing that exact same shirt right now. I bought it at a thrift store a month ago. Crazy...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the one of Bonzo is that one where he's sitting on a bed in a hotel room. Sorry I don't have much more info than that.

John Bonham:

DSC02219.jpg

Jason

Great shirt. Not sure of where and when it was taken though. Sorry.

jb13.jpg

The Jimmy photo as somebody already pointed out, is Oakland, July 24, 1977. Aside from that one I don't have the details on these photos, but the one of Jonesy is definitely taken on the first leg of the 1973 U. S. Tour. Bonzo is 1969-70, and Robert is 1972-73. I will try to find some more exact information.

Archived