Van Halen

pinky

Awesome. I'll be there. Saw the last tour twice. Once early on and once later. Big difference. DLR was not the greatest first time around and was incredible the second time.

eddie is always amazing. Hopefully they will send the kid back to school and Michael Anthony will come back home.

One thing cool about seeing VanHalen is how many great frigging songs they have. One after another after another. nonstop for 2 1/2 hours and there's many they didn't even play. They really are THE rock band of the eighties.

When i saw VH the first time on the last tour it was in the mohegan sun in connecticut. they had frigging remote controlled zeppelins flying around that had cameras on them and they literally flew right in front of people sitting in the upper tiers, showing them on the huge screen. I had never seen that before.

The zep reunion at the 02 was not long after that and I thought for sure they would have the zeppelins flying around at the 02, but they didn't. I don't think the ceiling was high enough to do it there. That would have been awesome.

Awesome. I'll be there. Saw the last tour twice. Once early on and once later. Big difference. DLR was not the greatest first time around and was incredible the second time.

eddie is always amazing. Hopefully they will send the kid back to school and Michael Anthony will come back home.

One thing cool about seeing VanHalen is how many great frigging songs they have. One after another after another. nonstop for 2 1/2 hours and there's many they didn't even play. They really are THE rock band of the eighties.

When i saw VH the first time on the last tour it was in the mohegan sun in connecticut. they had frigging remote controlled zeppelins flying around that had cameras on them and they literally flew right in front of people sitting in the upper tiers, showing them on the huge screen. I had never seen that before.

The zep reunion at the 02 was not long after that and I thought for sure they would have the zeppelins flying around at the 02, but they didn't. I don't think the ceiling was high enough to do it there. That would have been awesome.

I was going to see them there but I saw Ozzy/Zombie instead.

Archived