Which Zepper was best at thier instrument

McSeven

Who do you think had the strongest knowledge/were the best at thier instrument?

You can take this Question anyway you want. You can go from the strongest to the weakest, you can see who declined the most or least.

I think in order: Bonzo/Jimmy/JPJ/Robert. I do think that Robert and Jimmy had a stronger presence in the early days.

Bonzo was consistant from start to untimely end. Robert changed the most vocally. Jimmys sound changed as well. They were more dynamic and firery form LZ 1 to PG. Achillies last Stand and For your life were the last era of the Magic Zep feel. Thats just my oppinion.

More later...

Mc7

I know this is going to sound like a cop-out, but I think they were all equally strong in different ways, which is what made the whole sound so unique. (It's also rather an apples-to-oranges sort of comparison, really. For example, JPJ was just as solid as Bonzo, but less high-profile, perhaps.)

I know this is going to sound like a cop-out, but I think they were all equally strong in different ways, which is what made the whole sound so unique. (It's also rather an apples-to-oranges sort of comparison, really. For example, JPJ was just as solid as Bonzo, but less high-profile, perhaps.)

Exactly. They all had something unique and what made them sound as they did was the combination of all four of them.

Archived