New book about Led Zeppelin

Andrzej

Not another one for fucks sake!

This is clearly milking money how could anyone buy this drivel.

If I'm gonna read about Zeppelin it'll written by Page,Plant or Jones and thats that.

Whoever wrote this should be ashamed and to know yet another is milking off the name is like having a dog puke in my face.

FUCK!

Not another one for fucks sake!

This is clearly milking money how could anyone buy this drivel.

If I'm gonna read about Zeppelin it'll written by Page,Plant or Jones and thats that.

Whoever wrote this should be ashamed and to know yet another is milking off the name is like having a dog puke in my face.

FUCK!

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I have been looking forward to this book for quite a while. Barney Hoskyns is one of my favourite music writers. I remember reading that he said tackling Led Zeppelin was a one of his book writing goals.

If his other books are anything to go by he'll write an object review of the band. He won't shy away from the dark side but I think he'll handle it well.

Eddie

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I have been looking forward to this book for quite a while. Barney Hoskyns is one of my favourite music writers. I remember reading that he said tackling Led Zeppelin was a one of his book writing goals.

If his other books are anything to go by he'll write an object review of the band. He won't shy away from the dark side but I think he'll handle it well.

Eddie

I enjoyed his articles on Led Zeppelin and I hope he will do good job with the book.

Archived