Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Victor

BBC Not quite complete sessions

Hi, don't know if this has been covered? When the BBC sessions were first released I was very excited as I had the bootleg of the 1971 session, so to suddenly hear it as a quality recording was amazing, but I was very disappointed that Communication Breakdown from this concert was not included. When the Complete Sessions was released and included Communication Breakdown - awesome!!! except theres a couple of Robert Plants lines missing. Go to this youtube clip at 3 minutes 

'Feel so baaad you wont like the way I feeel!' sang twice. Its not on the official release! ???

Edited by Victor
mis-spelling

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Hi, don't know if this has been covered? When the BBC sessions were first released I was very excited as I had the bootleg of the 1971 session, so to suddenly hear it as a quality recording was amazing, but I was very disappointed that Communication Breakdown from this concert was not included. When the Complete Sessions was released and included Communication Breakdown - awesome!!! except theres a couple of Rovert Plants lines missing. Go to this youtube clip at 3 minutes 

'Feel so baaad you wont like the way I feeel!' sang twice. Its not on the official release! ???

Oh no, say it ain't so...

Don't you think you are being just a wee bit nitpickey? They release the song, be happy.

Yes but when you've grown up with it and its one of your fave bits! Yes I demand everything!!

I was pretty disappointed by the removal of the "It's Your Thing" jam in Communication Breakdown!

7 hours ago, chef free said:

I was pretty disappointed by the removal of the "It's Your Thing" jam in Communication Breakdown!

Yes well, royalties are a bitch. It always comes down to the money.

25 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Yes well, royalties are a bitch. It always comes down to the money.

Which is rightfully why the LZ bootleg market will never die, despite all of the "Complete" releases.

13 hours ago, The Rover said:

Which is rightfully why the LZ bootleg market will never die, despite all of the "Complete" releases.

Yep!