Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Ok so we all know Dazed and Confused from TSRTS. In about the middle, when Plant and Page are doing some little diddle together (20:33 for those interested), doesn’t it sound like Plant is saying Bonham? Please some one tell me that I’m not the only one thinks this

Have another shot of whiskey and a Guinness.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TheMadIrishman said:

Ok so we all know Dazed and Confused from TSRTS. In about the middle, when Plant and Page are doing some little diddle together (20:33 for those interested), doesn’t it sound like Plant is saying Bonham? Please some one tell me that I’m not the only one thinks this

I always thought it sounded like Bonham or Banam....Bonhum, Bahn Hum, Bahnum, Baanem. 😏

Edited by porgie66

Plant is scat-singing, just gibberish words however to be precise he is saying, "bah-da."

Kinda like when Mel Torme' sings, "shooby doo do do wah" he is not singing "Scooby Do, do do, what."

What about the overdubbed gunshot right after that?? On the record it's a firecracker, but for the movie they did the gunshot. 💥

On the Denmarks TV footage, it also sounds like Plant is saying 'Bon ham' two or three times during the Dazed & Confused guitar solo.

8 hours ago, Yossarian said:

he is scat singing

think Cab Calloway

Of course , I think we are all just having a bit of fun. I always thought it was funny that it sounded like 'Bonham' ....I'm sure plenty other fans did as well.