Thw Who To Play At 2009 Australian F1 Grand Prix

Reggie29

You said it! I wanna go. I've never been to anything fancier than a World of Outlaws race; going to an F1 race in and of itself would be mind-blowing, but to have The Who play, too? Insane!

yes, well I went to the first F1 race at Indy in 2000 and John Mellencamp played on the back of semi-trailer going around the circuit. Was kinda stupid, really.

• 2 weeks later...
According to todays Sunday Telegraph, The Who (or what's left of them :o ), will headline a concert on 29/03/09 in Melbourne.

Reggie,

I heard it on a radio station too and a friend of mine who's a big fan of F1 (like me :P ) confirmed me.

Well, I saw them in Italy last year and apart from Roger losing completely his voice after the first quarter of the concert :o , both surviving members can still ROCK!

If they visit Australia, I'll definitely go again. :)

Reggie,

I heard it on a radio station too and a friend of mine who's a big fan of F1 (like me :P ) confirmed me.

Well, I saw them in Italy last year and apart from Roger losing completely his voice after the first quarter of the concert :o , both surviving members can still ROCK!

If they visit Australia, I'll definitely go again. :)

Ciao Bella,

Yeah might be worth a look.

Too bad about Italy losing to Oz in the Rugby Union test. :)

Ciao Bella,

Yeah might be worth a look.

Too bad about Italy losing to Oz in the Rugby Union test. :)

:notworthy: Good on the Oz Rugby team!

But you know which sport we Italians are good at ...Australia lost to us back then.. :rolleyes:

Baci Muah!

Archived