Miley Cyrus is "going to ruin Radiohead."

Wolfman

Ffff. All those jackasses need to give their egos a weekend off - Radiohead included. I'm a huge Radiohead fan, but jesus, she's a kid; say hi, give her an autograph, go on with your life. Is that so horrible? She's like the Barney for the tween crowd - her reputation isn't going to rub off on you if you talk to her for a second. I'd run screaming if Britney Spears wanted to meet me, but come on, Miley's just a dumb kid.

Of course, then Miley goes on to prove what a complete bitch she is, and that she probably didn't deserve to meet them anyway, which makes the whole thing hilarious. "I'm going to ruin them," LMAO. Send out the flying monkeys!

Haha, and then there's Kanye..."Yeah man, I sat the fuck down when they performed!" Way to keep it real, gangsta...I guess you showed them. :rolleyes:

Ffff. All those jackasses need to give their egos a weekend off - Radiohead included. I'm a huge Radiohead fan, but jesus, she's a kid; say hi, give her an autograph, go on with your life. Is that so horrible? She's like the Barney for the tween crowd - her reputation isn't going to rub off on you if you talk to her for a second. I'd run screaming if Britney Spears wanted to meet me, but come on, Miley's just a dumb kid.

Kinda makes you nostalgic for the 60's, doesn't it? When Jimi Hendrix was the support act for the Monkees...

When boy bands like The Association were on the same bill as Janis Joplin...

Archived