Atlantic Records Request

Jimmy Wade

Hi Jim Wade,

at this forum you are at the wrong place to promote the immense talents of your friend.

First of all....none of the Zep members, nor their relatives are on this forum. We are just a bunch of fans, nothing more nothing less....none of us works for Atlantic Records and none of us is having dinner every once in a while with any of the band's former members.

Second, there is no more such thing as a band called Led Zeppelin, neither will there ever be a Beatles reunion, nor the next Elvis tour.

If your friend is truly as talented as you claim, he will find his way into stardom in his own right, and if not, possibly in the next life.

Best of luck to you, and him as well, please send me an action figure of him as soon as he gets famous (So I can claim to be the first one to have asked for one)

Salaam Aleicum

:D

P.S.

(In the meantime have fun with this clip which features the immense talents of Reswati, I am still trying to reach Jean Michel Jarre to be a stand-in for him during concerts)

P.S.2.

(More very important info: I do not donate money to anyone, I'm a musician, which means that I am broke half of the time.

I collect biscuits in the shape of radio's.

I am planning to write the entire oevre of Beethoven once more.

This is a long and meaningless rant, but I like it.....)

etc

Ooh I like Jean Michel Jarre! I hope you succeed in reaching him Reswati <_<

Mmmm, biscuits....

Archived