Fleetwood Mac in Philadelphia on 4/15/09

Wolfman

Glad you had a great time Zeppfan. That's so cool you were that close to the stage. I would have loved to see LB's "magic fingers" at work that close. Peace! :D

How's it going "Wolfman?" We were two of the many thousands of fans that had a chance and opportunity in seeing FLEETWOOD MAC perform their magic again. What a thrill that was for me. Seeing Lindsey play "Big Love" on Guitar was pure magic! I could not believe what I was seeing, Lindsey did not show any wear and tear nor any signs of slowing down at all. FLEETWOOD MAC was in top form last night. A lot of the great chemistry within the band thrives off the loving and emotional chemistry between Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. When these two are running on all 8 cylinders and in true top form, the rhythm section comprising of McVie and Fleetwood compliments the two of them beautifully with an incredible sound formula that gave FLEETWOOD MAC their trademark worldwide reputation. Mix all four together, and you have the very best and pure magic of FLEETWOOD MAC. If many of you have not seen FLEETWOOD MAC yet, please see them. You'll be glad that you did. ROCK ON!

Why hello "~tangerine~," long time no hear! I hope all is well with you and your family. I hope that your sister had a great "B" Day. I would love to encourage you to see FLEETWOOD MAC live in 2009, the band's electrifying performances are still intact after all of these years. I had a great time, from what I can still remember. Take care and ROCK ON!

Hi ZeppFanForever, i hope you are also well, and your family. I will tell my sister you said so! If my sister is off the night Fleetwood Mac are playing we just might go. Reading your enthusiastic posts certainly makes me want to see them even more! Also, they will be in Atlantic City, so we could stay overnight and have a nice trip away (if we can find a babysitter for 3 children, lol). Glad you had a great time!

Hi ZeppFanForever, i hope you are also well, and your family. I will tell my sister you said so! If my sister is off the night Fleetwood Mac are playing we just might go. Reading your enthusiastic posts certainly makes me want to see them even more! Also, they will be in Atlantic City, so we could stay overnight and have a nice trip away (if we can find a babysitter for 3 children, lol). Glad you had a great time!

Hi "~tangerine~!" When is FLEETWOOD MAC going to be in Atlantic City? ROCK ON!

Hi "~tangerine~!" When is FLEETWOOD MAC going to be in Atlantic City? ROCK ON!

Hi ZeppFanForever, they are playing on June 13. Falls on a Saturday and a weekend i'm off so now i'm texting my sister to ask if she wants to go :)

Hi ZeppFanForever, they are playing on June 13. Falls on a Saturday and a weekend i'm off so now i'm texting my sister to ask if she wants to go :)

Hi "~tangerine~!" I checked on my own and found out the same thing that you did. ROCK ON!

Glad to hear you had a great time ZeppFanForever!! Fleetwood Mac are certainly one of my all time favorite bands. I would love to see them in concert. They were scheduled to come to Greensboro back in April but had to cancel due to scheduling conflicts. I will need to check and see if they re-scheduled and if it fits into my schedule and budget! It will be well worth it, that's for sure. :D

Glad to hear you had a great time ZeppFanForever!! Fleetwood Mac are certainly one of my all time favorite bands. I would love to see them in concert. They were scheduled to come to Greensboro back in April but had to cancel due to scheduling conflicts. I will need to check and see if they re-scheduled and if it fits into my schedule and budget! It will be well worth it, that's for sure. :D

I've never seen them in concert either.

How's it going "Melanie_72?" Believe me, it will be worth every penny. I am seriously contemplating in flying somewhere here in the U.S. and check out another FLEETWOOD MAC show. And this time, I am not going to be too ripped. Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

Archived