OverNite Singing Sensation Susan Boyle from Scotland

The Rover

Thanks for posting that link EL. This is the first time that I have watched a video of Cats. I've seen a local performance. People around here sing "Memory" at graduations, talent shows ect. None of them have ever came close to sounding like Elaine Page or Susan Boyle.

Thanks for posting that link EL. This is the first time that I have watched a video of Cats. I've seen a local performance. People around here sing "Memory" at graduations, talent shows ect. None of them have ever came close to sounding like Elaine Page or Susan Boyle.

You're welcome, maven2blue. It's fun to see how a production evolves from audition to rehearsal to performance. You can hear the bare bones in Susan Boyle's song, and see the finished production in the earlier staging of Cats.

Susan Boyle overcome by Exhaustion

June 1, 2009

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...Got-Talent.html

BRITAIN'S Got Talent sensation Susan Boyle was in the Priory clinic last night suffering from exhaustion.

After leaving the spotlight, Susan sank into the arms of producers and buried her head in her hands before starting to cry.

Earlier, she had launched into a furious four-letter outburst when told her glittering stage costume had failed to arrive just 15 minutes before she was due to appear on stage.

The singer was made a floor-length silver gown for the event, but a source said: "I was in the dressing room when she came in with some production staff. She looked like she was about to explode and was swearing.

"Susan was wearing a red robe, and a girl from production was trying to calm her down by saying, 'Your dress will be here any moment'.

"That was what set her off. It was 15 minutes before the show, and she didn't have her dress. I guess that could push anyone over the edge. They ushered her into a room, but we could still hear her swearing like a trooper."

Yet Chiefs at SyCo - Cowell's division of Sony BMG - have big plans for Susan.

They are this week set to take her to America, where she is already a huge star and is due to score a Sony record deal.

Edited by The Rover