LZ what a group! they know how to keep a secret!

I think we've to admire totally ALL around LZ and, of course, the members first!

Since the beginning they knew how to keep things secret, isn't it?

This is the very last example: they started rehearsing in may / june and nobody knew it!! :bagoverhead:

Can you imagine how many persons are involved in every moment of their lives?

They must be really really honest and loyal: I can't imagine so many people around me so honest and ready to keep such a secret for a long time!! :(

I think there's a huge respect all around them, that's really impressive! :thumbsup:

"Hi Jason, where are you going?" "ehm, I'm just going out, I'll be late (hopefully)" "gee, my husband is out and for the first time he didn't tell me where he's going? is there another woman??"

yeah, I'm joking but this story is so unbelievable that I can only think: what a band!! what a band!! what a band!!

ok, you might not love them 100% but they deserve an absolute respect: what a band :wub:

I think we've to admire totally ALL around LZ and, of course, the members first!

Since the beginning they knew how to keep things secret, isn't it?

This is the very last example: they started rehearsing in may / june and nobody knew it!! :bagoverhead:

Can you imagine how many persons are involved in every moment of their lives?

They must be really really honest and loyal: I can't imagine so many people around me so honest and ready to keep such a secret for a long time!! :(

I think there's a huge respect all around them, that's really impressive! :thumbsup:

"Hi Jason, where are you going?" "ehm, I'm just going out, I'll be late (hopefully)" "gee, my husband is out and for the first time he didn't tell me where he's going? is there another woman??"

yeah, I'm joking but this story is so unbelievable that I can only think: what a band!! what a band!! what a band!!

ok, you might not love them 100% but they deserve an absolute respect: what a band :wub:

Actually, there've been at least one or two folks here who were relatively in the know as early as June or July. Months before the Ahmet concert announcement. Those who've been around a bit know who I mean.

Actually, there've been at least one or two folks here who were relatively in the know as early as June or July. Months before the Ahmet concert announcement. Those who've been around a bit know who I mean.

yes but a rumor is not a secret revealed ... and this happened every year ...

so, in any way, they kept the secret almost intact, isn't it?!!

Archived