Led Zeppelin Fans in Dallas

lzzoso

I realize this topic is limited to only the Led Zeppelin fans in and around the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas (DFW) area. If anyone is in the DFW area, please respond and let's talk some Zeppelin. I am a huge die-hard Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page fan who has been into the greatest band of all-time for over 25 years. I am in the Dallas suburb of Plano, Texas. I would like to hear from all Dallas Texan Led Zeppelin fans out there. However, anyone who is interested can post and reply. I hope to hear from someone out there. LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN!!!

I realize this topic is limited to only the Led Zeppelin fans in and around the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas (DFW) area. If anyone is in the DFW area, please respond and let's talk some Zeppelin. I am a huge die-hard Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page fan who has been into the greatest band of all-time for over 25 years. I am in the Dallas suburb of Plano, Texas. I would like to hear from all Dallas Texan Led Zeppelin fans out there. However, anyone who is interested can post and reply. I hope to hear from someone out there. LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN!!!

Not from DFW....but welcome to the forum! This is a great group of people who share your passion for the Mighty Zep...jump in on any post that interest you:-)

• 3 weeks later...

How's it going "lzzoso?" I hope all is well with you. I have a cousin that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but I live in San Antonio. I travel and commute back and forth to Austin since thats where my employer is other than in San Antonio. I am looking forward to conversing with you further about Texas. In the mean time, take care, LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN and ROCK ON!

• 2 weeks later...

I live in a town about 40-50 minuetes away from Dallas... Greenville, maybe you've heard of it. I go to Dallas a but load, though. Damn scoliosis. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going "lzzoso?" I hope all is well with you. I have a cousin that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but I live in San Antonio. I travel and commute back and forth to Austin since thats where my employer is other than in San Antonio. I am looking forward to conversing with you further about Texas. In the mean time, take care, LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN and ROCK ON!

Hello, ZeppFanForever. Sorry it took me so long to respond to your reply. The reason is because I actually (almost) forgot that I posted this. Well, not forgot but, after I posted it, I realized it was limited to Zep fans in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I did not seem to get (hardly) any replies that I did not keep checking up on it after a few days. You know what I mean right? Anyway, I did notice that you had replied to some of the topics or posts that I have submitted. Thanks. Always feel free to let me know what or how you are or have been doing. From one TEXAN to another. As always, LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN!!!

I live in a town about 40-50 minuetes away from Dallas... Greenville, maybe you've heard of it. I go to Dallas a but load, though. Damn scoliosis. :rolleyes:

Hello, Heartbreaker Girl. Sorry I have not said hello sooner. If you read the post or reply that I sent to ZeppFanForever, you will understand why. It is because of the same reason. I "forgot". Anyway, yes I have heard of Greenville but have never been there. If you would like to keep in touch, please feel free to let me know how you are what you are up to. I would like to get a fresh "perspective" on Led Zeppelin from a younger, female die-hard fan.

Archived