Does anyone have a copy of FOLLOW THE LEGEND: LED ZEPPELIN VOL. ONE, ALBION THERE AND BACK that they may be willing to part with? Read further details

Man, what a tough book to locate. I am heading from the states across the pond soon on vacation and would really be into checking out this book as I make holiday plans, but my time-consuming search has left me empty handed. Since I am leaving in the not too distant future, and I have come up empty on eBay, alibris, ABE book searches, etc, I wish to make the offer to fellow Zep heads out there of $50US along with my treasured Zep CD, Physically Present, the Headley Grange sessions, to anyone who could provide me a copy of the book. I can be contacted at clarkegrizzer@hotmail.com Thanks again to all for any leads and assistance.

Man, what a tough book to locate. I am heading from the states across the pond soon on vacation and would really be into checking out this book as I make holiday plans, but my time-consuming search has left me empty handed. Since I am leaving in the not too distant future, and I have come up empty on eBay, alibris, ABE book searches, etc, I wish to make the offer to fellow Zep heads out there of $50US along with my treasured Zep CD, Physically Present, the Headley Grange sessions, to anyone who could provide me a copy of the book. I can be contacted at clarkegrizzer@hotmail.com Thanks again to all for any leads and assistance.

What sites are you interested in?

What sites are you interested in?

Mainly the obvious ones, Bonzo's grave, the Snowdonian cottage, Headley Grange, current homes, but I'd also be interested in perusing some of the more obscure sites, boyhood homes etc, which is why the description of the book seemed so intriguing, as if all of my homework had been completed for me by someone already.

Mainly the obvious ones, Bonzo's grave, the Snowdonian cottage, Headley Grange, current homes, but I'd also be interested in perusing some of the more obscure sites, boyhood homes etc, which is why the description of the book seemed so intriguing, as if all of my homework had been completed for me by someone already.

How much time will you have for site seeing and where are you starting from? I could give you some recommendations. You can't see every UK Led Zeppelin site there is unless you have about a month! The Giants Causeway alone, if done right, is a three

day trip. Same for Phillips Harbour near Caithness, Scotland.

How much time will you have for site seeing and where are you starting from? I could give you some recommendations. You can't see every UK Led Zeppelin site there is unless you have about a month! The Giants Causeway alone, if done right, is a three day trip. Same for Phillips Harbour near Caithness, Scotland.

Three days? How are you getting there? Horse and cart?

That's assuming he's travelling to Ireland as well. If he's not, it would be far to impractical to suggest a visit. It wouldn't take three days to get to - since it's NI - but flights/ferries would cost.

Headley Grange, Bron-Yr-Aur and, I'm assuming, their childhood homes, are private residences. The owners of Bron-Yr-Aur spoke out a few years ago about how they wish to be left alone. By all means visit the areas, but avoid the homes.

Link

How much time will you have for site seeing and where are you starting from? I could give you some recommendations. You can't see every UK Led Zeppelin site there is unless you have about a month! The Giants Causeway alone, if done right, is a three

day trip. Same for Phillips Harbour near Caithness, Scotland.

Yeah, I wish a had a month to just tool around the UK, maybe after retirement down the road. No time for Ireland or Scotland on this trip unfortunately. This time around will only be a six day stay, starting out with friends who live near Cambridge. I guess realistically, I'd be happy with Bonzo's grave, Headley Grange, Snowdonia would be a bonus. And I'm certainly not looking to bother anyone in a private residence, just thought a peak of Jimmy's home maybe, does he still have the Kensington mansion? This is just an impromptu trip on a few weeks notice, my search for the book will continue and one day I will do a more lengthy trip correctly. Thanks for any advice you can share, you're recommended highlights are most welcome.

Three days? How are you getting there? Horse and cart?

That's assuming he's travelling to Ireland as well. If he's not, it would be far to impractical to suggest a visit. It wouldn't take three days to get to - since it's NI - but flights/ferries would cost.

Headley Grange, Bron-Yr-Aur and, I'm assuming, their childhood homes, are private residences. The owners of Bron-Yr-Aur spoke out a few years ago about how they wish to be left alone. By all means visit the areas, but avoid the homes.

Link

I said three days to do it right...to get there and back and actually enjoy spending ample time there, taking plenty of photographs, videotaping and perhaps some local research as well as dining out, relaxing, etc. These are once in a lifetime journeys,

so no need to rush thru them quickly.

Archived