ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hi there

way too much has been going on here when I was gone.

hentai,

during the wedding, I found out something that I was very glad by. In the traditional Muslim marriage, not one man or woman is EVER allowed to marry anyone they do not want to. It was haram[forbidden] from the beginning to be forced into a marriage. Culture has twisted it in the olden days, but now it goes by that philosophy

They even asked the bride and groom DURING the wedding if they changed their mind or not. They didn't. So, your boyfriend has that very substantial choice in whom he wants to marry. Not to mention, Muslim men are allowed to marry Christian or Jewish women.

This is because they are all considered Ahl-al-Kitab[people of the book], they have very similar beliefs.

so, I hoped that has helped you. I felt as if I was worrying over nothing.

Minelle, I hardly talk to you. HI

Richard, hello I truly feel sorry for you because you have to go through that. But, i do hope that someday it'll all work out

Hello Vannis and Alicia

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Oh wow, that reminds me of Pakistan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We also had cows in the street

Cows have GOT to be worse than chickens :lol: I don't think I'd be able to stand having cows running all over hte place.

I had a personal rooster this morning, standing right outside my window screaming. At about 5am. <_<:lol:

Luckily, I'm still not used to the time change so it didn't bother me that much :lol:

Cows have GOT to be worse than chickens :lol: I don't think I'd be able to stand having cows running all over hte place.

I had a personal rooster this morning, standing right outside my window screaming. At about 5am. <_<:lol:

Luckily, I'm still not used to the time change so it didn't bother me that much :lol:

You wake up to such beautiful scenery. Wow

In Pakistan,

the cows and donkeys were so cute :lol:

and so were the roosters and cats and dogs.

Aw, I loved to feed them

And then there were camels and horses in the beach.

Aw, I loved taking a ride on them. I was the only one who wasn't scared. Also, I was sure to pet the camels and horses :)

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

You wake up to such beautiful scenery. Wow

In Pakistan,

the cows and donkeys were so cute :lol:

and so were the roosters and cats and dogs.

Aw, I loved to feed them

And then there were camels and horses in the beach.

Aw, I loved taking a ride on them. I was the only one who wasn't scared. Also, I was sure to pet the camels and horses :)

That sounds really nice! :) I used to love horses but I had a bad experience and now they scare the crap outta me…

Yes, the scenery is VERY beautiful. I love it.

I donkeys… but cows? Not so much… and I really hate cats but I love dogs.

Alright, well I think I have to go now. See you later :wave:

I"m okay. a friend of mine is planning her wedding (she's 15 and isn't even close to getting married) she put me in charge of keeping track of her stuff and it's driving me nuts. Thank God, I have this place while I talk to her. Anyway, how are you?

I"m okay. a friend of mine is planning her wedding (she's 15 and isn't even close to getting married) she put me in charge of keeping track of her stuff and it's driving me nuts. Thank God, I have this place while I talk to her. Anyway, how are you?

I'm good, and Bonham's post about HIM put me in a silly mood. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: I know you saw it… :lol:

Jeez… your friend needs to chill a bit. Does she even have a groom? (I know that sounds weird, but I'm actually curious if she has somebody that she's planning it with) What kind of stuff is she making you keep track of?

She has one picked out, but the poor kid doesn't even know it. The prices of everything, the urls of each thing she picks out. She's a bridezilla. and I wonder who told Bonham to give me Robert.

Damn, that's gotta be the worst if she isn't even with the guy!!! Geez… and when does she think she's gonna be getting married?!

Bonham gives good gifts!! Just thinking about it gets me excited! Just like the Jimmy time machine.

Hey, he gave you Robert for the rest of his life, right? Have fun… :lol:

It's terrible. She throws fits and everything. And I will have lots of fun.

:lol: The first time I read this I thought you were talking about living with Robert. :rolleyes: I'm going to go get my Jimmy Page so he can spank me. Excuse me a moment…

I'm back!!!

Man, this friend of yours… wow. That's all I can say. Wow. It's kind of ridiculous. Have you tried telling her that? Or is that considered dangerous?

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

It is very dangerous. I asked her if she should wait to pick out the dress because they make new ones all the time and I thought I might die. Then I sugguested sh efind a smaller diamond so the price would be less, and oh, there ae no words. Living with Robert woul dnot be terrible, not at all. And shame on Jimmy, wait shame on you. what did you do to get spanked? or do I want to know?

It is very dangerous. I asked her if she should wait to pick out the dress because they make new ones all the time and I thought I might die. Then I sugguested sh efind a smaller diamond so the price would be less, and oh, there ae no words. Living with Robert woul dnot be terrible, not at all. And shame on Jimmy, wait shame on you. what did you do to get spanked? or do I want to know?

Oh, I just thought you were talking about Robert which I thought was spank-able. :lol: Hey, I'll do anything… :shifty: … nevermind, let's not go into that :lol:

Wait, is she already buying everything? Like the dress and ring at all that? Cos that's really obsessive/excessive.

Oh I have to go Alicia. Talk to you later :wave:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

She has one picked out, but the poor kid doesn't even know it. The prices of everything, the urls of each thing she picks out. She's a bridezilla. and I wonder who told Bonham to give me Robert.

Umm.. I don't feel welcome here, but I just guessed on the Robert thing, by the way. :D Seriously. :lol: