ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Richard is proud....I know because I asked him. :lol:

And remember that ladies....because you are the best and most lovely females on here. And I can tell that if I met you in real life I would get on with you just as well as I do on here...in fact, even better than on here. You are all so great. And to show that Noora is not alone in her opinion, my dear friend Audrey so kindly stated:

Richard should be proud. And thanks, that's so sweet. Richard, when I get enough money, and I'm old enough I plan to make my way to that sid eof the world, and you are on my itenerary. And Legacy, just to attest to Richard: He really has set to work building friendships. Even though I don't actually know anyone on here, I"ve made some great friends and RIchard just happens to be one of them.

I hate it. I never get to talk to him. We should attempt to set up a time where we all talk. The whole group.

That would be really cool. We should do that. I have a list of everyone in the club. Some people don't post here that often, but that's okay, we can still invite them.

Yeah here it is:

Redeyedrichard: Richard

zoso13zeppelin: Vannis

Noora: Noora

Hentai: Heather or Hetty

Wendigo: Deirdre

lzfan715: Alicia

DeepBlackZeppelin: Rabia

stiiknafuulia: Vivi-Maria

*EvilJane*: Sarah

Moonage_daydream_ziggy: Dani

minelle: Minelle

miar: Mia

kimmicash: Kim or Kimmi

Horrorshow_Plant: Christina

LadyRaven: Sarah

Lessien: Eline

Audrey: Audrey

Did Viivi ever come back? I miss her!

I need to go eat dinner, I'll be back soon/

Okay, and we need to know the approx. time zones for these people.

Okay, I'll try to add them. I don't know the time zones but I can add where they live, and we can easily find out the time zones.

Redeyedrichard: Richard --- England

zoso13zeppelin: Vannis --- Kansas

Noora: Noora --- Finland

Hentai: Heather or Hetty --- England

Wendigo: Deirdre --- Ireland

lzfan715: Alicia --- Illinois

DeepBlackZeppelin: Rabia --- New York

stiiknafuulia: Vivi-Maria --- Finland? Right?

*EvilJane*: Sarah --- Ohio

Moonage_daydream_ziggy: Dani --- Australia

minelle: Minelle --- Um… I don't actually know. :blush: sorry

miar: Mia --- don't know

kimmicash: Kim or Kimmi --- Florida, I think

Horrorshow_Plant: Christina --- don't know

LadyRaven: Sarah --- Michigan

Lessien: Eline --- Oh Eline, where do you live?

Audrey: Audrey --- England, I think

That's the best I can do.

Mr. Legacy, I really appreciate you so much. No lie

But, Rich, Rich I appreciate in a special, indescribable way. He is my buddy, who lifts my spirits whenever I talk to him.

Now, I am not his "bitch"[i know it's a joke] but I do consider myself as a special woman friend.

But, alas it is very unusual in which it is a cyber relationship, but I want to get past that.

So, I appreciate your contribution Legacy, but Rich did not start a fan club as a boost for his ego. He merely came by one day and saw how many girls value his art. His art of making captions. And it's only a coincidence that he only has female fans.

On the other hand, I have been absent for a while. I was attending a wedding. It was pretty fun, but let me tell you I hate getting primp for an Indian wedding, it's ten times as worse.

I wore the clothes with special embroidery extremely tight, so it looks beautiful, but for god's sake, I felt a stabbing sensation in my waist. And, also my stomach hated me for a while.

Agh, and the makeup I was plastered[i looked like the women in the hot chicks and douchebags thread] in the fact that I looked as if I've got a fake tan[it looked tacky{ I usually hate cheap make-up, it doesn't appeal to me.

But, luckily I'm in my jammies again with no make up and hairspray. very content

Guys and girls I never really wanted to start a fanclub - I always thought it as some kind of joke.

*AS* I said I would of already started a new topic if that was the case. No need to take it the wrong way.

Sorry if I offended anyone :rolleyes:.

Hey legacy thats ok it was a bit weird seeing all these convos about fan clubs as i thought you were being tongue in cheek in fact i thought the whole fan club thing was a bit tongue in cheek! but oh well, all i know is i like to be here and talk to my friends!

Rabia i've always wanted to go to an indian wedding they sound amazing so different to British/Christian weddings as they are so colourful and interesting!

I know! I always miss Richard though. :'(

Awwww, I miss you too!!! :'(

Richard should be proud. And thanks, that's so sweet. Richard, when I get enough money, and I'm old enough I plan to make my way to that sid eof the world, and you are on my itenerary. And Legacy, just to attest to Richard: He really has set to work building friendships. Even though I don't actually know anyone on here, I"ve made some great friends and RIchard just happens to be one of them.

Thanks Alicia...you are wonderful.

I hate it. I never get to talk to him. We should attempt to set up a time where we all talk. The whole group.

Yeah we should. And thanks for posting that list Vannis, it sounds like a great idea.

And yes Heather....I AM HERE!!!! :lol:

I know. It is so weird isn't it...not to mention annoying because I often want to talk to you too. :lol: On saying that I do come on here most of the time at totally unsocialable hours when you are probably tucked up in bed snoozing. :lol:

So how are you? How is your university search going?

I know. It is so weird isn't it...not to mention annoying because I often want to talk to you too. :lol: On saying that I do come on here most of the time at totally unsocialable hours when you are probably tucked up in bed snoozing. :lol:

So how are you? How is your university search going?

you do i'm always asleep or at school when you're here! Im good thanks you? my university serch hasnt really moved on since we last spoke, i haven't had any more offers yet and dont expect any til at least after christmas. am going to my dads in a bit to have my first christmas day: roast duck and presents! then coming back to my mums tommorrow to have my second christmas day! what are you doing for christmas?

I'll get back to you on that Heather at the bottom of this message, I just want to reply to the above speil:

But, Rich, Rich I appreciate in a special, indescribable way. He is my buddy, who lifts my spirits whenever I talk to him.

Now, I am not his "bitch"[i know it's a joke] but I do consider myself as a special woman friend.

But, alas it is very unusual in which it is a cyber relationship, but I want to get past that.

So, I appreciate your contribution Legacy, but Rich did not start a fan club as a boost for his ego. He merely came by one day and saw how many girls value his art. His art of making captions. And it's only a coincidence that he only has female fans.

Thanks Rabia, that was a great message. It made me smile so much and feel so happy. Awww, glad I lift your spirits, and you definitely are a special woman friend to me. :thumbsup: Keep on rolling Rabia!

Guys and girls I never really wanted to start a fanclub - I always thought it as some kind of joke.

*AS* I said I would of already started a new topic if that was the case. No need to take it the wrong way.

Sorry if I offended anyone :rolleyes:.

Dude, you didn't offend...it was both of our faults really mate. You deserve recognition for the good you have done for this community.

you do i'm always asleep or at school when you're here! Im good thanks you? my university serch hasnt really moved on since we last spoke, i haven't had any more offers yet and dont expect any til at least after christmas. am going to my dads in a bit to have my first christmas day: roast duck and presents! then coming back to my mums tommorrow to have my second christmas day! what are you doing for christmas?

And now, where was I? Ah yes. That sounds like fun Heather. I am well, apart from a stupid cold I have. I am just gunna be chilling out these next few days...enjoying the time off really. So much crap has happened to me recently that I need to have a time out now. :lol:

How are things with your man friend? :lol: Someone mentioned marriage a few pages back! haha!

sad to hear you've had a lot of crap but glad to hear that you are having a break i hope you enjoy yourself!

things with my man friend :D they are good i think! except i wont get to see him for four days over christmas :( i know that sounds ridiculous and obsessive but i see him almost every day as i go to school with him and see him at the weekend so not seeing him for a few days is gonna be really hard. when i went on holiday in the summer we both cried when we had to say goodbye! he had to tell his mum it was hayfever! yeah i would like to marry him but dont know if that would ever happen!

How did things go when you met up with your ex girlfriend the other day? i hope you managed to sort things out a bit?

You never know. It might happen. I don't intend to marry until I am in my mid twenties...it might sound silly but I want my brother to be at an age where he can marry when I can marry. That way it wouldn't be like I am leaving him behind because he could find someone and go off himself. Plus I have loads of time that I need to spend with him before them. He is my best mate ever. I tend to attract the emotionally unstable suididal clingy girls, so I am avoiding relationships like the plague at the moment. :lol:

Ah, just read your edit. Things went pretty ok. She spent the first 15minutes crying....and when I say crying I don't mean sobbing....I'm mean crying to the point of having trouble breathing. I felt so sorry for her, it was heart-wrenching and depressing...so I haven't been too well since then. I cried too because I do want her as a friend but she just loves me too much and is clinging onto a hope of getting back together. It was horrible, just horrible. Her gran said that it would be best to end communication because she texted me obsessively. I also spoke to my parents about it and they suggested the same thing. I haven't heard from her since that chat, it was a week ago on the Friday just gone. So things are kind of looking up, but I am so worried about her, but I will not be the first to try and make contact. My parents have said that if she texts again then I am to tell them and they will deal with it. It is so sad.

I used to attract those kind of boys, who were needy and desperate and often suicidal. I like to think its not because they see the same characteristics in me because i dont think im like that, nor are you!

If my boyfriend and i are still together after university i think the strength of our relationship will have been proved and we will get married. dont want to have children til my late twenties though.

Just read your edit also! Oh dear that sounds pretty awful but you are doing the right thing, you really do have to be cruel to be kind sometimes. Because eventually things will start to get better for both of you. i had the same problem, a boy who was one of my best friends was in love with me for two years and every time i saw him he would cry or just get really really depressed. in the end i just had to be brutally honest and say nothing would ever happen between us. after that he began to move on.

Archived