ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

taht is really cool. And if you take the ball out of your mouse and clean off the bar on the inside that game is much easier. My curser kept getting stuch and I cleaned the mouse and now I'm better at it. Or at least I can click faster, but it says speed counts.

taht is really cool. And if you take the ball out of your mouse and clean off the bar on the inside that game is much easier. My curser kept getting stuch and I cleaned the mouse and now I'm better at it. Or at least I can click faster, but it says speed counts.

I don't have a mouse cos I'm using a laptop. Trackpads are REALLY hard to use.

I got 10000+ km away from some place in New Zealand. The problem was, I couldn't find New Zealand. So I just clicked in the ocean :lol:

I have a mini mouse without a ball, so that won't work. My mouse is sometimes really strange, but I'm sitting at a wooden table and it seems to like wood, it works perfect now. My mother often asks me when I'm going to install a new mouse, because she can't scroll with this one (in fact, no one can..) :lol:

I can scroll with the one I have here, but at mom's house I can't. I posted in that .com christmas thread and I only post one for Rabia, and in a way Richard. Wait, I have on for Richard now. And it's a good one.

Let me go with you. I'd like to talk to them all. Like at the concert they performed at with Janis, I"d like to talk to her too. Talking to them all at the same time would be great.

Well… the point of the time machine is to find out just how good Jimmy was (if you know what I mean), inspired by…that… picture in teh Band Photos thread. :lol:

But you can surely tag along. Robert will be available too. ;)

Thanks Alicia once again :lol:

That game is difficult but I stopped playing it already

I was gone for a while because my mum wanted to give her presents already. because I'm with my dad 'isi' on Christmas.. :D

Yea, Alicia's coming too? YAY, then we need four seats to our time machine

Bye Alicia

What did you get?

I"m good, but the roosters are going insane. I shoudl make a video just to include the noise and then post it :lol:

Hahaha do it. I hate roostersssssss :angry: And that makes me hate them even more

I got a book, a DVD, necklace, candies, two pillows .... chocolate!

Okay I made a video but I'm not entirely sure you can here anything because I already have the roosters crowing. Only the really loud and close ones can be heard. But here it is:

It's uploading righ tnow. I'll post it in a minute.

Yummmmmm chocolate. I love chocolate.

Haha, but I'm sure I'll get the idea, those damn roosters

I love chocolate too .. I need the drooling smiley

Archived