ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hi Noora. You have to play that game, it's addicting.

Hey Alicia. Alright, I wil :lol:

Hey, I'm alright. The Rooster are very loud again and it's raining again. :lol:

Hey Noora :wave: How are oU?

Hi Eline :wave:

Freaking roosters! I don't like roosters

I'm pretty fine, I just ate some cake but I couldn't eat the whole piece. :blink:

:lol:

And hey Eline

Hey Alicia. Alright, I wil :lol:

Freaking roosters! I don't like roosters

I'm pretty fine, I just ate some cake but I couldn't eat the whole piece. :blink:

:lol:

And hey Eline

Yum, what kind of cake?

I'm not a rooster fan either. They're pretty obnoxious, cos they start crowing at around midnight and do not stop until 8pm.

Yum, what kind of cake?

I'm not a rooster fan either. They're pretty obnoxious, cos they start crowing at around midnight and do not stop until 8pm.

It had white chocolate in it. It was pretty good but too sweet for my taste :lol:

Damn them roosters

What kind of cake? MY g'ma bought some angel food cake last night at the party and ti had icing on it. The icing was good but the cake was nasty.

I don't like cakes that much. :lol:

DAAAAAAAMN I suck at that game! But I got 80 km from Rome. I'm good at the Europe cities and places

Chances are I"ve told you this before too, but I repeat myself, and don't know that I do it. So, we may have the same conversation twice, unless you tell me otherwise. And because I can't see faces or anything, I may have thought I had the conversation with someone else on here and actually have had it with you.

Archived