ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

oooh and people posted pics of their dogs, here is mine!

Picture_0740.jpg

and this one is a bit weird

Picture_0741.jpg

dont say she's ugly! everyone thinks she's really ugly and skinny but she's a whippet she's supposed to be skinny! she runs really fast and she's white which is pretty rare. she is so lovely and affectionate her name is sophie. i love her very very much even though she is very disobedient and a bit of an attention seeker, she's very funny and always trips over which is unusual for such a graceful dog!

I'm worn out and it's only quarter till 4. My grandma is having a huge family get together for Christmas. My cousins are coming and my grandma's brother is coming. My uncle and his girlfriend will also be here.

I'm worn out and it's only quarter till 4. My grandma is having a huge family get together for Christmas. My cousins are coming and my grandma's brother is coming. My uncle and his girlfriend will also be here.

Well it sounds like it should be fun once they get there. What are you doing? Anything special?

We're be having coneys, and then open presents for the extended family. I know this sounds bad, but it sin't all that fun. I don't always get along with them, it's mainly because of the music I listen to, and they'll just have to get over it because I love the music I listen too. Music is a deep part of who I am and I guess that they can just not like me over it.

Sorry, I didn't see that. It must have shown up while I was typing that message. The new forum doesn't alert you of that.

And I usually get through these things okay. I'm not like a typical member of my mom's family, but it's okay. I don't want to be like them.

Yay! My brother is younger then me, so he's around all the time. He;s coming tonight too. HE like sbands like BLack Sabbath, unfortunatly, he isn't big on Zep, but when they gang up on either one of us we're more than glad to lie and say we like the others band.

I'm good. Just little tired. The church was boooooooriiiiiiiiiing and before the church we we're listening to music and then comment them. Well I brought Led Zeppelin and no one liked it! I mean what the hell?

The group was bunch of guys who liked death metal. That explains everything.. <_<

That explinas it. No one at my church likes Zeppelin either. I told them I liked the Monkees too and they said that was a little better. Then they made a list of Christian bands I should listen to.

Haha Christian bands. Sounds bad.

Yep, but these guys are in my school. Because we had to go to church with the school.

We can't go to church with the school. I don't mind some Christain music, but I wouldn't listen to it all the type. Nothing against God, I just don't like it.

Oh that's weird. We HAVE to go to church with the school....

But I have to go now, I'm so tired

Bye

Okay, bye. And it's against the law for us to go to church with school because I go to public school. In the private Christian/Cathlic schools they can but since those are privatly funded they can. The goverment funded schools can't because the goverment and the religous parts in the US are supposed to be seperate.

Archived