ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Greetings ladies. I feel like one of the girls now...considering I come on here and talk to....well....girls. I feel like a washer woman down by the stream catching up on the gossip. :lol: But I don't mind. Next thing you know I will have breasts and be wearing high heels. :hysterical:

So....in response to what has already been said...

Noora and Alicia....it is great that you still call your dad "daddy" or "isi" or whatever. And so great that you cherish him so much. Me personally, I value my father so so so much. He helps me out in times of need always, he is my rock. He's so cool. But I am also very close to my mum (American's would spell it 'mom' :lol: Weird!) she is really caring and also gives great advice. I cherish them both so much. And to be perfectly honest, there is the odd occasion when I call my mum "mummy"....:lol:....And I even called my dad "daddy"!!! haha! People would look at me wierd and I would look back with the "I don't give a rat's ass" expression on my face!!! :lol:

Yeah, my parents ROCK!!!

And Rabia, I am glad your mum was so considerate and encouraging....just short loving sentences like that can turn your day from miserable into bright and cheerful. :thumbsup:

love Rick!

Hopefully you're not going to wear high heels, I think you're still very manly even though you talk to girls. :)

That's so nice what you said about your parents. I love my mother too and we are also very close.

Mum, mom... I used to write it 'mum' but then my friend told me that it's 'mom'. I was like what the hell and believed her. But we were both right! :lol:

I'm ok, apart from my back. It is killing!! But hey. I have to go to work in about 20 minutes or so. I am currently playing my mandolin and enjoying a nice cup of tea. :lol:

what are you doing? Oh, and how are you?

Aww, why is your back killing you? Tea..... :D

Nothing much, I just ate a sandwich and then realised that we have a dinner soon. :lol:

And I'm fine, thanks. I have to go now too so bye :wave:

Hello, anyone on???

I also call my dad Daddy, cos it's what I've always called him and I never changed. BUt sometimes I call him Papa when I'm trying to get his attention. I call my mum Mama cos it's Spanish I suppose.

I like that. Sorry it seems as though I'm leaving you guys a lot, but the internet connection at my Grandma's isn't very stable and I get kicked off a lot.

Hey it's ok.. I've been off couple times too :lol:

You have an internet connection at your grandma's? Cool, my granparents don't even know what is a computer :lol:

My grandma has all kinds of expensive stuff like a computer and can't use it. In fact, I just took a picture of my puppy (who is vistiing with me and is actually 5 but I call her a puppy) with her digital camera. It's better then mine and she has only taken like 3 pictures on it. When I finish downloading the pictures I"ll post a few of Maggie, she's really cute.

Thank you, she's a buff cocker spaniel. She knows what faces to make when she's in trouble too, it's so cute. I have birds too, but I don't have any pictures of them on the computer to my knowledge. At least not here, since I'm at my grandma's Ionly have access to my photobucket pictures.

Archived