ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I will just look out for three/four very excited young girls that resemble your respective pictures on here and I will wave and introduce myself with my wonderful accent. :lol:

I don't look much like Janis. I have dark hair though, and I hope it will be that long someday. You may have seen a picture on my photobucket though. And yes, you better use that accent.

And that's just for flights...on top of that there is accomodation and food and travel expenses etc etc etc. And remember the £1 is currently about $2 so everything that you want will cost twice as much as back home. :lol: Pretty crap huh? But at least you would see me. ;)

English tea is delish Rabia...not a day goes by that I don't have at least two or three cups of tea. In fact my mum is pestering me all the time to make her a 'cuppa'. :lol:

I don't look much like Janis. I have dark hair though, and I hope it will be that long someday. You may have seen a picture on my photobucket though. And yes, you better use that accent.

Yes...by respective pictures I meant the ones that are of the actual person that I have seen...I have seen at least one of you all. Rabia, Vannis and Noora have posted them here, and I have seen you on your photobucket. I will know who I'm looking for.

Great! Even though there are no official plans I can't wait! I get excited over nothing at all sometimes. If Rabia is as loud as I can be, our plane will hate us. I always take music with me, and I love to sing. I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I love to sing. My mom won't come so she can't tell me to shut up. Just the thought of that sounds fun.

Yes...by respective pictures I meant the ones that are of the actual person that I have seen...I have seen at least one of you all. Rabia, Vannis and Noora have posted them here, and I have seen you on your photobucket. I will know who I'm looking for.

Good, because it'd be funny if you were looking around for Rita Hayworth

or Natalie Wood

or Sharon Tate

Hi.

I have been here.

But I haven't posted.

For reasons unknown even to me. :lol:

Do I still get to come even though I didn't help plan?

Alicia I'm thinkin me and you will be takin' a plane to Chicago to get Rabia in NYC… since I would be flying through Chicago regardless…

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Vannis, would you like to go with us?

*coughs hysterically*

I was ignored.

Again.

:'(

Hi.

I have been here.

But I haven't posted.

For reasons unknown even to me. :lol:

Do I still get to come even though I didn't help plan?

Alicia I'm thinkin me and you will be takin' a plane to Chicago to get Rabia in NYC… since I would be flying through Chicago regardless…

Right, as awesome as this conversation is (I would love to stick around with you ladies talking all night) it is now literally 3:22am here. Ah the things I do to be able to talk to you lovely people. :lol: But I have been doing other things besides these things.

Right, I shall say good bye then...and I hope I sleep well. :lol:

BYE!! :wave:

Love Rik. :kiss: :kiss: Been great talking to the three of you.