ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

That really sucks. I don't know what I have of him in those years. At least not in my photobucket. I only use photobucket for posting purposes. How many did you have?

Edited: almost all of mine are of Robert.

Edited by lzfan715

That's 1975, but they could be it. She doesn't know much about Jimmy/Zep so she coudlnt' tell me what year or anything…

It could also be Tampa '73… not sure… I ran out of pics and none of them were it…

I'll send those to her though, and maybe they'll be it.

Please lord, let them be it :rolleyes:

I can't date Jimmy pictures very well. Jonesy and Robert I can but not Page. Those are the only ones that fit those descriptions that I have in my photobucket. I have loads more on my dad's computer but I can't get those until tomorrow.

I can't date Jimmy pictures very well. Jonesy and Robert I can but not Page. Those are the only ones that fit those descriptions that I have in my photobucket. I have loads more on my dad's computer but I can't get those until tomorrow.

Okay… I have all my Jimmies saved on discs at home, so I can get at them on the 31st… I made a new photobucket too! Jeez… Just in case… so it doesn't decide it's gonna drop any more of my photos!

That's weird. I know people like that too. They aren't really ugly. Jimmy is really skinny, and Robert had bad teeth.

One of my friends is a Robert Plant look a like and it's weird to think of him that way because she looks so much like him.

That's weird. I know people like that too. They aren't really ugly. Jimmy is really skinny, and Robert had bad teeth.

One of my friends is a Robert Plant look a like and it's weird to think of him that way because she looks so much like him.

Well, Robert got his teeth fixed, and I LOVE skinny men :D

Your friend who looks like Robert is a SHE??? :o

Yes. It's crazy. She has huge curly blonde hair and she's thin. She has the same bone structure and stuff. Her movements are the same too. Like how he twists his hands during STH, she does that when she talks. She even has the blue-ish gray-ish eyes. She hates Zep and expresses it so I say Shut up Percy, and she doesn't get it. That's the second time I've talked of her on here today.

Yes. It's crazy. She has huge curly blonde hair and she's thin. She has the same bone structure and stuff. Her movements are the same too. Like how he twists his hands during STH, she does that when she talks. She even has the blue-ish gray-ish eyes. She hates Zep and expresses it so I say Shut up Percy, and she doesn't get it. That's the second time I've talked of her on here today.

Lol… she sounds exactly like him!!! HTat's so weird! Stinks that she doesn't like Zep though. :( HTat's funny that she does get "shut up Percy" though :lol:

I asked my friend if she liked any of the other 135 pics I sent her and she said no. <_< Obviously not a JImmy fan at all

It took two hours to find that!!! Jeez!!!

Hi there, I'm sorry my friends love Zep.

I'm sorry yours don't

Hey Rabia :wave: How are you?

Ah, I don't really mind. They're good friends, and my friend who wanted that pic doesn't dis Zep… she just really doesn't like them… sometimes we talk about my Jimmy fantasies though :shifty::lol: Like how JImmy reads over my shoulder (He does! Be careful what you say! :lol:)

Oh, damn, I've gotta go! see ya! But I'll be on later :D