ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

You don't need to register your iPod to put songs on it you know. Actually, registration doesn't even really matter. I got one for Christmas, and I don't plan on registering it.

Oh, right! My iPod isn't registered either… but if you're gonna use iTunes for buying songs and stuff you do need an account…

PS, hi Brad :wave:

Vannis, no she didn't. I was logged in on her computer so I didn't need to at my dad's house. I'm not messing up it. I think I might end up throwing my ipod and breaking if I mess with it more.

IRG, it's a "fan club" for RedEyedRichard, he does captions that are really funny in the caption thread. It's also a way for the members to talk about what we want without getting trouble for highjacking a thread. We got kicked out of a thread once or twice. We really are an entertaining group of people.

Whoa, okay, calm down. Brad will help you… I have no idea what to do :lol: I am iTunes/iPod-challenged, though I do have one… mine's a bit tougher though… it's a regular big video iPod… I've dropped it many times… and on pavement :lol:

PS, hi Brad :wave:

Hello. :wave:

----------------

Now playing: Robert Plant - Other Arms

via FoxyTunes

Hey :wave: Though it kind of looks like you're talking to yourself in that post :lol: But hi :wave:

What is it? And you should get The Princess Bride and Alice's Restaurant.

I'm not a huge fan of the Princess Bride… I mean, it's okay, but I don't love it. I have School of ROck on it :lol:

Hey :wave: Though it kind of looks like you're talking to yourself in that post :lol: But hi :wave:

I'm not a huge fan of the Princess Bride… I mean, it's okay, but I don't love it. I have School of ROck on it :lol:

Woah, I quoted myself. :lol:

I got an 160 GB iPod for Christmas, and I've already filled up 49 GBs. :D I have Walk The Line on mine, but I have to put on TSRTS and The Kids Are Alright.

lzfan715, did the removing of the song work?

----------------

via FoxyTunes

----------------

via FoxyTunes

Woah, I quoted myself. :lol:

I got an 160 GB iPod for Christmas, and I've already filled up 49 GBs. :D I have Walk The Line on mine, but I have to put on TSRTS and The Kids Are Alright.

lzfan715, did the removing of the song work?

Well, you quoted me and then deleted teh quote tags, so it looked like you were saying hi to yourself :lol:

160??? I didn't even know they made them with that much memory! What the hell is it called? :lol: Mine's 30… and I dont' even have half filled! Jesus, how many songs do you have?

:blink: It looks like I'm asking Jesus how many songs he has. :lol: I'm not… 

Alicia left already… I hope it does work… iPod problems can be such a bitch…

Well, you quoted me and then deleted teh quote tags, so it looked like you were saying hi to yourself :lol:

160??? I didn't even know they made them with that much memory! What the hell is it called? :lol: Mine's 30… and I dont' even have half filled! Jesus, how many songs do you have?

:blink: It looks like I'm asking Jesus how many songs he has. :lol: I'm not…

Alicia left already… I hope it does work… iPod problems can be such a bitch…

Haha, yeah it's called an iPod Classic. I have 13627 songs. At the bottom of my iTunes Library it says that it would take 102 days, 3 hours, 48 minutes, and 41 seconds if you wanted to listen to the whole thing. :lol:

----------------

Now playing: Robert Plant - In The Mood

via FoxyTunes

Haha, yeah it's called an iPod Classic. I have 13627 songs. At the bottom of my iTunes Library it says that it would take 102 days, 3 hours, 48 minutes, and 41 seconds if you wanted to listen to the whole thing. :lol:

Holy god!!! Jeez… wow. That is LOADS of songs… I'm assuming you listen to several different genres?

At the bottom of my itunes it says it would take 3.9 days to listen to it. :lol: I have 1010 songs… iPod Classic… I'm afraid to ask about teh price… it must have costed LOADS! :lol:

Holy god!!! Jeez… wow. That is LOADS of songs… I'm assuming you listen to several different genres?

At the bottom of my itunes it says it would take 3.9 days to listen to it. :lol: I have 1010 songs… iPod Classic… I'm afraid to ask about teh price… it must have costed LOADS! :lol:

Actually, no. Only Classic Rock and Blues for me. My dad just has TONS of CDs that I like, so. :D :D Here's the iPod classic link: http://www.apple.com/ipodclassic/

----------------

Now playing: Robert Plant - Thru With The Two Step

via FoxyTunes

Actually, no. Only Classic Rock and Blues for me. My dad just has TONS of CDs that I like, so. :D :D Here's the iPod classic link: http://www.apple.com/ipodclassic/

Yeah… that's certianly more $$ than I've got! :lol: But then, I really dont' ahve much… so that isn't really saying anything :lol:

Wow, just classic rock and blues? Jeez… you must have a zillion artists then! :lol: My dad doesn't listen to any classic rock or blues…

Holy shit! They don't even make my kind of iPod anymore, do they?! Wow… that was fast…

Yep, just Classic Rock and Blues. Haha. This is copied from the Favorite Artists thread:

EDIT: And Folk.

OTHER EDIT: And Jazz.

Neil Young

Bob Dylan

The Rolling Stones

Cream (And All Of Eric Clapton's Stuff)

Lynyrd Skynyrd

CSNY

Janis Joplin/Big Brother & Holding Company

The Who

Tom Petty

The Beatles (And All Member's Solo Stuff)

ELO

Ten Years After

Boston

Jethro Tull

Jefferson Airplane

CCR

Kinks

Elvis

Grateful Dead

Johnny Cash

John Mellencamp

John Lee Hooker

Bruce Springsteen

Jimi Hendrix

Jeff Beck

Jackson Brown

The White Stripes

Herbie Hancock

Buffalo Killers

Heart

GNR

George Thorogood

Foreigner

Foghat

Fleetwood Mac

Robert Johnson

Blind Lemon Jefferson

Pink Floyd

Bert Jansch (Nottamun Town = AWESOME)

Elton John

The Eagles

The Doors

Deep Purple

David Bowie

Chuck Berry

Chicago

Ravi Shankar

The Cars

The Byrds

Kiss

Humble Pie

Buddy Holly

Bob Seger

Bob Marley

Blue Oyster Cult

Black Crowes

Billy Preston

Billy Squier

Bad Company

Badfinger

AC/DC

BTO

BB King

The Animals

Bo Diddley

The Allman Brothers

Alice Cooper

Aerosmith

Marvin Gaye

Lovin Spoonful

Les Paul

Richie Valens

Van Halen

Dire Straits

Meat Loaf

Monkees

Beach Boys

Mott The Hoople

Muddy Waters

The Band

Nirvana

Black Sabbath

Simon & Garfunkel

Peter Frampton

The Police

Queen

SRV

Stevie Wonder

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Ray Charles

Mahavishnu Orchestra

REO Speedwagon

Ricky Nelson

Rod Stewart

Rush

Roy Orbison

The Spinners

Santana

Steve Miller

Steely Dan

Thin Lizzy

Ted Nugent

Todd Rundgren

Mudcrutch

Traveling Wilburys

U2

Van Morrison

Them

Willie Nelson

The Yardbirds

ZZ Top

----------------

Now playing: Robert Plant - Stranger Here...Than Over There

via FoxyTunes

Edited by irg82

Yeah, it's other than Zeppelin. Really, which ones haven't you heard of?

EDIT: I guess you could actually say I like Folk, too, because I've got Dylan and Jansch there.

OTHER EDIT: Woops, forgot Jazz too. Mahavishnu Orchestra and Herbie Hancock.

----------------

Now playing: Robert Plant - In The Mood (Live)

via FoxyTunes

Edited by irg82

Yeah, it's other than Zeppelin. Really, which ones haven't you heard of?

EDIT: I guess you could actually say I like Folk, too, because I've got Dylan and Jansch there.

OTHER EDIT: Woops, forgot Jazz too. Mahavishnu Orchestra and Herbie Hancock.

Well… I haven't heard of Mudwhacker or whatever it was… I can't remember… I didn't quote it and I can't use fast reply on this thread :lol: and I can't really remember any toehrs…

I'm not a big Dylan fan at all, but I love Jansch, Joni Mitchell…

Do you like Fairport Convention? Janis Joplin?

Hm… not a big jazz fan either…

Well… I haven't heard of Mudwhacker or whatever it was… I can't remember… I didn't quote it and I can't use fast reply on this thread :lol: and I can't really remember any toehrs…

I'm not a big Dylan fan at all, but I love Jansch, Joni Mitchell…

Do you like Fairport Convention? Janis Joplin?

Hm… not a big jazz fan either…

Oh dang, I forgot Janis, I have to put her on there. Yeah I like Fairport too. Mudcrutch. That's Tom Petty's old band. He's did another album with them and it's come out soon. They've released a couple of their old songs though, and it's good.

----------------

Now playing: Robert Plant - Big Log

via FoxyTunes