ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

That's a long time. Doesn't sound fun.

And we can use it now, just don't tell them. Where would you like to go?

Damn, sorry that took so long. My mum made me have dinner immiediately.

Yay, I'd love to use it…

Hm, I'd like to go sometime in '73… have the time machine go to Zep's floor… you can "see" Robert while I go "see" Jimmy… De-lish.

And between me and Jimmy something involving this will happen:

:wub:

Hey, do ya think we could get them back to our day thorugh the time machine? That would be awesome! :lol:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Greetings Vannis. I have Jack Daniel's by my side and I am playing guitar...living it up indeed. :lol:

Richard!!! :yay:

Haha, sounds great!

speaking of JD, they're obsessed with it here in Hawaii!!! In fact, I saw a JD truck for the first time in my life right near Spouting Horn (or Blowing Hole, as my mum accidentally called it :hysterical:).

I sailed around the na Pali today (in vacation thread).

How much is it over there? Not just in Hawaii, but where you are from? Its expensive stuff here...mind you it is shipped from Tennessee <_< . Delish. I should really stop up-ending this bottle really. :lol:

I will go check your pics out. :thumbsup:

I have no clue… I can't buy it, but it's proudly displayed in a liquor store I walk by every day when I am going to and coming from school…

Yes, it must be expensive there… hell, it's probably expensive here too, but I didn't see how much… next time I'm in a grocery store I'll check :thumbsup: They don't ahve it in KC grocery stores though… trust me, I'd notice :shifty::lol:

Hey Alicia :wave:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Yes Alicia, Richard is here. But I might log off just to annoy you. :lol: Only joking.

Yeah, I know Vannis. The age is 21 over there isn't it. It is 18 here. Woo!! And 16 in Austria, that was fun, my younger brother bought me a beer, it was so surreal. :lol:

A friend that stayed here from Seattle told me that you could get it for about $6 from a store there. I think it was 6 anyway. But here it is about £18 a bottle. That works out at about $36!!!! It is so nice though IMO!! :lol:

Don't you dare do that. Do you know how long I've waited to talk to you?

It must have been quite a while eh Alicia. I mean, look at your post count...I was beating you at one point and then boom you are near 1000 posts already. :lol: I can't believe you have missed my presence on here so often.

So how the devil are you keeping these days then? Thanks for your PM by the way...very thoughtful indeed.

Hi Vannis, what liquor are you talking about? At least it sounds like liquor.

We're taling about Jack Daniels

Yes Alicia, Richard is here. But I might log off just to annoy you. :lol: Only joking.

Yeah, I know Vannis. The age is 21 over there isn't it. It is 18 here. Woo!! And 16 in Austria, that was fun, my younger brother bought me a beer, it was so surreal. :lol:

A friend that stayed here from Seattle told me that you could get it for about $6 from a store there. I think it was 6 anyway. But here it is about £18 a bottle. That works out at about $36!!!! It is so nice though IMO!! :lol:

You are so fricken lucky… I gotsa wait… er… you know, not, but can't drink as freely… and openly… okay, actually I don't wanna talk about that…

Jesus Christ! That's a lot… But it's more than 6 here, I can guarantee you that… I'll check next time though… I don't think they'd like it much in Rimann liquors if I just walked in on my way home from school though! :lol:

I've been busy with Christmas and what not. Oh, I watched this movie called Alice's Restaurant, and if you haven't seen it rent it and watch it. How have you been? And thanks.

I'm also in the process of planning a wedding.

Edited by lzfan715

Aren't you lucky?! Most men would be thrilled.

Do you want to get in the time machine with us? We're going to meet Jimmy and Robert in the 70s.

Oh guess what!! I got Robert for Christmas.

Edited by lzfan715